I'm so happy that I will know you through postcrossing.
I started postcrossing in October 2012 and I think this is an interesting and funny hobby!
It´s always exciting to check the mailbox if there´s a postcard for me and my family...
We are living in a city with 84.000 inhabitants in the west of Germany, nearly 1 hour from Cologne.
We like to travel around during vacation and to visit foreign countries and cities in Europe. But there is still so much more to see. As I will never be able to visit all these places I will be very pleased with postcards from all over the world
It`s very interesting to see new places and to get to know different cultures. Our favourites are USA, South Africa and Namibia.
- Especially I like everything which has something in common with USA (big cities, famous sights, people, National Parks).
So if you´re from the USA: A map or flag of your state would be also highly appreciated. I collect them.
- Specials from Namibia or South Africa
- famous buildings, monuments, flags or Royal Families in the world
- a card which has sth. to do with tennis because our whole family is playing it (players, arenas/stadiums, Grand Slam tournaments, ATP/WTA tours...)
- black & white cards
- elephants, giraffes or dolphins
- I will be very glad, if you show me a part of the country where you are living! Other great landscapes or animals of your country are interesting, too!
I hope you write something about yourself. You can also write one sentence in your own language! I´m interested in foreign languages.
Thanks in advance. I`m waiting for your postcard.... :)