Janine1005(or Janine) is a member in Netherlands . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,407 days).
I'm Janine, I'm 21 and I'm from the Netherlands. I study French at university. I like playing the piano, doing creative things like crocheting and sewing and I love reading.
I would really like to receive cards with:
- a text in your language
(for example, a beautiful text, proverb, quote, or Bible text)
- a text in French or another Romance language :)
- piano and other musical instruments
- art (mainly romantic, impressionist, surrealist)
- (girls/women wearing) skirts and dresses
- Pictures of Paris or any card with the Eiffel Tower on it :)
- pictures matching my interests (music, handcrafts and books)
But you will also make me happy with:
- beautiful city views or landscapes, bright colours
- something that is typical from your country
- recipe / food related cards (mainly colourful pictures of sweets/cakes/fruit)
- beautiful vintage / retro pictures and photographs
I just would love if you tell me something about yourself and your country, and please write something in your mother tongue, with translation in one of the languages I know.
And if you speak French, Spanish, German, Dutch or Afrikaans, please write me in that language!
And don't forget to write the date on the card ;)
I like postcards in any way, written and stamped or in envelope, it doesn't matter.
But if you prefer sending in envelope, I would like if you can add something like teabags, bookmarks, clothing price tags (with the brand on it), a piece of the newpaper or a beautiful picture out of a magazine, a recipe, a magnet... etc. There are so much things I like ^^
And if you would have a little piece of fabric (15 x 15 cm) that would make me happy too!
If you have empty (paper) teabags, my sister loves to make something out of it, but to do this she needs 6 identical ones ^_^
Thanks! Looking forward to receiving your postcards :)