Hello to everybody and thank you for reading my profile! I'm a 40 years old Italian woman. I live in Genova, a nice city by the sea in the north west of Italy.
My hobbies are reading and gardening. I also like cooking together with my mother.
My Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/postcrossing_italia/
I'll be happy with any card showing something about your country / city, but I especially love postcards with
- medieval tows
- city views
- famous monuments
- high mountains
- views of cities with snow
- cathedrals / famous churches / temples
- Unesco WHS
- Postcrossing meetup cards
- traditional recipes
- Anastasia Moreva "postal friends" series
- Moscow metro stations.
My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/sets/72157672230281775/
- Bridges of Saint Petersburg
- Cards with info about Russian cities / places https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/albums/72157715234308417
- Anastasia Moreva https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/albums/72157715233771758
- Postcrossing stamps
My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/sets/72157671942434886/
- Any card sent with Europa stamps.
My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/sets/72157680558642454
Around December I'll love Christmas / New Year cards (folded ones are ok too). If you are sending one of them please write me something about how do you celebrate it in your country :)
Please write something about the place shown on the postcards: I love to learn about history, legends, traditions, architecture.
I would also love if you can write the date on the card, and maybe how is the weather / temperature.
If you don't know what to write, maybe you can suggest me a book or a typical fool of your country?
Please don't send me AD or handmade cards.
If you have a few minutes please have a look at our campaign for a Postcrossing stamp from Italy in 2020