Iside82(or Irene) is a member in Italy . She has been a member for over 12 years (4,506 days).
Hello to everybody and thank you for reading my profile! I'm a 36 years old Italian woman. I live in Genova, a nice city by the sea in the north west of Italy.
My hobbies are reading and gardening. I also like cooking together with my mother.
I'll be happy with any card showing something about your country / city, but I especially love postcards with
- medieval tows
- city views
- famous monuments
- high mountains
- views of cities with snow
- cathedrals / famous churches / temples
- Unesco WHS
- postcrossing meetup cards
- traditional recipes
If you happen to live in one of the following places you would make my day with a card with these themes. But don't worry if you don't have any of them : I'll be really happy with any of themes mentioned before :)
- Moscow metro stations.
My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/sets/72157672230281775/
- One of these places / monuments in or nearby Moscow : Gorky Park; VDNKh Central Pavillion; Wooden palace in Kolomenskoye;
- One (or a multiview with more) of the "seven sisters" in Moscow.
My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/sets/72157684875439780/with/36291611171/
- Russian multiple cards.
My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/albums/72157676788127702
- Stadiums of the 2018 Football World cup
My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/albums/72157667180590287
- UK : any postcard sent using one of the Star Wars or Game of Thrones stamps
- Any card sent using a postcrossing stamp I still miss.
My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/sets/72157671942434886/
- Any card sent one of the Europa 2017 or 2018 stamps.
My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/sets/72157680558642454
- US : any card with one of the new O Beautiful stamps
- South Korea: this traditional dress card http://oi63.tinypic.com/289ehb7.jpg
Around December I'll love Christmas / New Year cards (folded ones are ok too). If you are sending one of them please write me something about how do you celebrate it in your country :)
Please write something about the place shown on the postcards: I love to learn about history, legends, traditions, architecture.
I would also love if you can write the date on the card, and maybe how is the weather / temperature.
If you don't know what to write, maybe you can suggest me a book or a typical fool of your country?
Please don't send me AD or handmade cards.
You can find me on the forum with the same nickname
If you were so patient to arrive here maybe can you also take a minute to read this post on the forum about the campain to ask the Italian postal service to issue a stamp about postcrossing in 2019? Thank you!