Iside82(or Irene) is a member in Italy . She has been a member for over 11 years (4,361 days).
Hello to everybody and thank you for reading my profile. I'm a 35 years old Italian woman. I live near Genova, a nice city by the sea in the north west of Italy.
My hobbies are reading and gardening. I also like cooking together with my mother.
I'll be happy with any card showing something about your country / city, but I especially love postcards with
- medieval tows
- city views
- famous monuments
- high mountains
- views of cities with snow
- cathedrals / famous churches / temples
- Unesco WHS
- postcrossing meetup cards
If you happen to live in one of the following places you would make my day with a card with these themes. But don't worry if you don't have any of them : I'll be really happy with any of themes mentioned before :)
- Moscow metro stations.
My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/sets/72157672230281775/
- One of these places / monuments in or nearby Moscow : Gorky Park; Ostankino Tower; Luzhniki Stadium (panorama); VDNKh Central Pavillion; Zhivopisny Bridge; Wooden palace in Kolomenskoye;
- One (or a multiview with more) of the "seven sisters" in Moscow.
My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/sets/72157684875439780/with/36291611171/
- Russian multiple cards.
My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/albums/72157676788127702
- UK : any postcard sent using one of the Star Wars or Game of Thrones stamps
- Any card sent using a postcrossing stamp I still miss.
My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/sets/72157671942434886/
- Any card sent one of the Europa 2017 or 2018 stamps.
My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/sets/72157680558642454
- US : any card with a planet stamp https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/14-0_usps16sta023h.jpg (already have Pluto)
- South Korea: this traditional dress card http://oi63.tinypic.com/289ehb7.jpg
Around December I'l love Christmas / New Year cards (folded ones are ok too). If you are sending one of them please write me something about how do you celebrate it in your country :)
Please write something about the place shown on the postcards: I love to learn about history, legends, traditions, architecture.
I would also love if you can write the date on the card, and maybe how is the weather / temperature.
If you don't know what to write, maybe you can suggest me a book or a typical fool of your country?
Please don't send me AD or handmade cards.
You can find me on the forum with the same nickname