Iside82(or Irene) is a member in Italy . She has been a member for over 11 years (4,205 days).
I'm a 34 years old Italian woman. I live near Genova, a nice city by the sea in the north west of Italy.
In general I like any card showing something about your country / city, but I especially love postcards with
- medieval tows
- city views
- famous monuments
- high mountains
- views of cities with snow
- cathedrals / famous churches
- Unesco WHS
If you happen to live in one of these places you would make my day with a card with these themes
- Moscow metro stations. My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/sets/72157672230281775/
- One (or a multiview with more) of the "seven sisters" in Moscow. My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/sets/72157684875439780/with/36291611171/
- Russian multiple cards. My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/albums/72157676788127702
- UK : a postcard sent using one of the Queen's 90th birthday stamps
- Any card sent using a postcrossing stamp I still miss. My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/sets/72157671942434886/
- Any card sent one of the Europa 2017 stamps. My collection https://www.flickr.com/photos/145912814@N04/sets/72157680558642454
- US : any card with a planet stamp https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/14-0_usps16sta023h.jpg
Please write something about the place shown on the postcards: I love to learn about history, legends, traditions, architecture..
I would also love if you can write the date on the card, and maybe how is the weather / temperature.
Please don't send me AD or handmade cards.
You can find me on the forum with the same nickname