My name is Isa, I´m from a small town in the coast of Galicia (Spain). I consider myself a person that see things from a positive point of view, creative, very social, always curious to learn something new and travel around the world to discover diferent cultures.
I would like to know how you live and learn new things about your culture.
Also, it would be great if you could recommend me books, writers or artists from your country.
I am open to anything you would like to tell me!!
My favorite postcards are:
- Aboriginal /Native people
- Traditions (legends, daily life, cultural activities, instruments...)
- Illustration (specially Inge Löök (I already have nº 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,10,21,31, 33,40,48,49,58,59,61) and all related to Anne of green gables)
- Art nouveau
- Big letters (USA) by Curt Teich
- Beautiful landscapes of your country...
I am not a fan of advertising or free postcards.
Looking forward to hear from you :-)
If you want, you can find me on instagram https://www.instagram.com/_isa.b._/