My name is Irina. I live in Moscow.
I'm interested in snail mail friends who can write Russian.
Apart from postcards, my hobbies are weaving, knitting, crocheting, cross-stitching and reading good books:) You can see all my works here - https://instagram.com/woolen_house_of_mouse?igshid=cc288bm14lys
Unfortunately I have seen many times, how a postcard can be damaged during its travel. If you have an opportunity, please, send postcards IN AN ENVELOPE. Please, use nice stamps for my collection :) Yes, I also collect stamps and I would be happy if You send me some interesting stamps with postcard in an envelope. Thank You ))))
I collect OLD postcards even if they are signed (НЕ Октябрь, НЕ 1 мая, НЕ 9 мая!!!!).
Пользователи из России, я буду счастлива получить открытки советского художника Зарубина (даже подписанные) в мою коллекцию (но оригинальные открытки, а не репринты). ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, отправляйте их в конверте. ПОЖАЛУЙСТА!
It would be nice to receive modern postcards on the following topics:
- beautiful nature (painting, photography)
- Norwegian Trolls
- MARJOLEIN BASTIN
- LENNART HELJE, ELSA BESKOW, KIMMO PALIKKO, VIRPI PEKKALA, KAARIN TOIVANEN
- SUSAN WHELEER(unwritten)
- castles, fortresses, old streets, old towns, old towers, churches, temples
- Nouvelles Images cards
- needlework and folk-crafts (knitting, weaving, yarn, crocheting, cross-stitching, spinning, etc.)
- food, drinks, spices, sweets
- herbs, botanical drawings, gardening, colorful fields, flowers
- natural textures (leaves, drops, shells, pebbles, sand, etc.)
- birds, animals
- tea, coffee
- post and letters
- books and reading people
- harvest (berries, mushrooms, apples etc)
- home comfort
- windows, doors
- manga, anime
- First Day Cover
- FAVORITES = WISHLIST
Please, NO MULTIview cards.
My husband would be happy to receive postcards with NBA players, Harley Davidson, muscle cars and motorcycles :)
I DON'T LIKE aggressive, sad, psychodelic, strange and scary cards.
I register only cards I've really received. Lost cards are sad part of this game.
Thanks for having read all this :)