Hello to everybody! My name is Irene, I live in the beautiful and green city Gomel that is in Belarus. Among my hobbies are traveling, reading, yoga, movies. I've joined this project not so long ago, but I have already become its passionate fan. I like all types of cards, the most important thing is that you yourself should like the card you send, please also write something about you, it's always interesting to share information ang get to know other people.
On the 10th of January 2015 the happiest and very expected event took place in my life - I became mother, now my days are busy taking care of my little lovely daughter. I would be very happy if you send me postcards with babies or some children postcards, so I'll be able to show them to my daughter when she grows up:-)!
It will be also pleasent to get a card on my birthday which is on the 30th of November.
I also appreciate the following cards:
- Anne Geddes cards
- cards with small funny children, babies
- wedding cards, cards with love pairs
- impressionists' paintings (especially Van Gogh)
- humorous funny cards
- porcelain dolls
- teddy bears
- urban landscape (narrow streets, cafes, street traders, street performers)
- french style
- frogs, hedgehogs, squirrels, puppies (both funny and natural)
- bicycles, trams
- Cat Yoga postcards
- birthday cards in November and Christmas cards in December
- if you are from Finland it would be great to receive Inge Löök cards
- Chihiro Iwasaki children's paintings if you are from Japan
- Greetings from (Postallove serie)
- Le Petit Prince
Of course, I would be glad to receive any card, just be positive and sincere! Please do NOT (!!!) send free ad cards and handmade cards, and NOT PICTURES GLUED TO A PIECE OF SHEET OR CARDBOARD. All these are not postcards. If you don't have anything connected with the above mentioned themes, send any postcard, but the one you like, and please once again NO ad and handmade cards, and cardboard! This project implies that if people participate in it, they can spend some money on actual cards! Let us be more polite and attentive to each other!!! THANK YOU!
I wish pleasant and joyful postcrossing to everyone!
I'm looking forward to getting your card!