Please no German tourist cards. I lived in Germany for about two years and I have more than 2000 cards of beautiful Germany. Thank you.
Thank you for reading my profile. :)
I enjoy books, music, movies, hiking, swimming and yoga. I also play board games and card games. I collect playing card jokers, do jigsaw puzzles and write short stories. I'm the proud parent of a 9 year old.
Thank you for sharing a moment out of your day with me. :)
My favorite postcard topics:
- Mermaids/mermen (also selkies)
- Zombies, werewolves, ghosts, witch, Cthulhu, vampires (please no Twilight)
- Cryptozoology (Nessie, Yeti, Chupacabra etc)
- Red Riding Hood and the wolf
- Horror, gothic, steampunk, Halloween
- Covid19/Corona virus
- Person with umbrella/parasol
- Person looking in mirror
- Music: Rammstein, Laibach, Leslie Hall, Voltaire, Oomph, Combichrist
- TV shows: Supernatural, Teen Wolf, Dexter, Hannibal, Walking Dead, Absolutely Fabulous
- Hetalia, especially Germany, Russia and Italy
- Celebrities: James Dean, Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Marlene Dietrich, Jennifer Tilly, Dylan O’Brian, Tyler Hoechlin, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Dwayne Johnson, Manila Luzon, Violet Chachki, Norman Reedus, Dorian Electra
- If you live in a rare country with few postcrossers: scenic/landscape or city view, preferably single view
- LGBT, trans issues, gender issues
- People reading or writing
- Shark or octopus
- Hercule Poirot (David Suchet)
- Tasteful nudity/erotica/kink. All genders and orientations welcome
- Postallove Greetings From… (I already have AM, AU, AX, BA, BY, CA, CH, CN, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, FI, FR, GE, GR, HK, HR, HU, IE, IN, IS, IT, JP, LI, LT, MT, MY, NL, NO, NZ, PL, RU, RS, SG, SI, SK, TR, TW and US)
- Art: Roman Dirge, J.W. Waterhouse, Norman Rockwell, John Bauer
- World War II (anything related to the war)
- Edgar Allan Poe, Pablo Neruda, Jane Austen, Christina Rosetti, Andrea Gibson, Stephen King
- The Oatmeal, Oglaf, Hyperbole and a half, Lenore, Monty Python
- Deadpool, Venom
- Finnish Nightmares series
- Urban decay/abandoned places
- Anything from my Favorites
Of course, these are not demands, just some ideas for what I like. All cards are registered on the day I receive them. Please don't worry about not having the "perfect" card for me. My wishes are not demands, they are just my interests. :)
But if possible, please NO: toes/feet, John Lennon/The Beatles, pets, insects, Christmas or Easter cards, royalty, folded greeting cards.
Real postcards only please.
Direct swaps: If you initiate a swap with me, you must send first. If I initiate a swap with you, I will send first.
I always send multiple cards in envelope.
No blind swaps (unless sending from a very rare country).
Some of the cards I can offer: https://www.flickr.com/photos/147625142@N05/collections/72157693004023691/
Gotochi: I will send you two postcards in return for one Gotoc