Thank you for reading my profile.
I'm a single parent to a 7 years old girl. :)
I enjoy books, music, movies, hiking, dancing, swimming and yoga. I also play a lot of board games and card games with my daughter.
Thank you for sharing a moment out of your day with me. :)
My favorite postcard topics:
- Mermaids/mermen! (also selkies)
- Zombies, werewolves, ghosts, witch, Cthulhu, vampires (please no Twilight)
- Cryptozoology (Nessie, Yeti, Chupacabra etc)
- Red Riding Hood and the wolf
- Horror, gothic, steampunk
- Music: Rammstein, Laibach, Die Antwoord, Leslie Hall, Voltaire, Oomph, Combichrist
- TV shows: Supernatural, Teen Wolf, Dexter, Hannibal, Walking Dead, Absolutely Fabulous
- Hetalia, especially Germany, Russia and Italy
- Celebrities: James Dean, Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Bette Davis, Marlene Dietrich, Jennifer Tilly, Dylan O’Brian, Tyler Hoechlin, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Dwayne Johnson, Manila Luzon, Violet Chachki, Norman Reedus
- If you live in a RARE country with few postcrossers: scenic/landscape or city view, preferably single view
- LGBT, trans issues, gender issues
- People reading or writing
- Shark, dinosaur, octopus
- Hercule Poirot (David Suchet)
- Tasteful nudity/erotica/kink. All genders and orientations welcome
- Postallove Greetings From… (I already have AM, AU, AX, BA, CA, CH, CN, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, FI, FR, GE, GR, HK, IE, IN, IS, JP, LI, LT, MT, MY, NL, NO, NZ, PL, RU, RS, SG, SK, TR, TW and US)
- Art: Roman Dirge, J.W. Waterhouse, Norman Rockwell
- World War II (anything related to the war)
- Edgar Allan Poe, Pablo Neruda, Jane Austen, Christina Rosetti
- The Oatmeal, Oglaf, Hyperbole and a half, Dogbert & Dilbert, Lenore, Monty Python
- Deadpool, Venom
- Finnish Nightmares series
- Urban decay/abandoned places
- Person with umbrella/parasol
- Person looking in mirror
- Anything from my Favorites
Of course, these are not demands, just some ideas for what I like. All cards are registered on the day I receive them. Please don't worry about not having the "perfect" card for me. My wishes are not demands, they are just my interests. All received cards are registered and appreciated. :)
Please NO: toes/feet, John Lennon/The Beatles, pets, insects, Postcrossing meetings, Christmas and Easter cards, royalty, folded greeting cards.
Real postcards only please.
Please no more German tourist cards. I lived in Germany for about two years and I have more than 1000 cards of beautiful Germany.
Direct swaps: If you initiate a swap with me, you must send first. If I initiate a swap with you, I will send first.
Some of the cards I can offer: https://www.flickr.com/photos/147625142@N05/collections/72157693004023691/
Gotochi: I will send you two postcards in return for one Gotochi.