*** I am going to celebrate Christmas in Prague, Czech Republic, and New Year in Berlin, Germany. I've never been there before! If you live in these places or have been there as tourists recently, could you tell me interesting places for a winter visit! :) ***
Привет ("Hi" in Russian), my new mysterious friend from the card! My name is Evgeniya. Or just Zhenia. I'm a 26-year-old girl who lives in Klin (it's in 60 km away from Moscow). My job is related with students, I often work as a volunteer. Also I am a student again – now I study at RANEPA, extramural department. I love pets and animals. :) I will be very glad of your card, especially if it will be in Russian or in English. When I get a card from a stranger who accidentally got my address, I feel pleasant excitement.
You can write or print my address if you want. But do not print the text on the card, please write it by hand. I want to know that you are not a computer. :)
♥ I would be happy to get postcards with:
- Corgi dogs (I am delighted with the Corgi breed and in the future I am going to have a similar dog),
- cats and felids,
- unusual animals, nature, flowers, landscapes, weather,
- unusual hairstyles, an accent on the hair,
- people, erotica and pin-up,
- streets, cafes, windows, doors,
- interiors, furnishings, cozy corners,
- anime, fantasy,
- food, beverages,
- Lali cards, Atelier Nouvelles and similar multiсards (with lots of tiny things),
- swear words, something obscene,
- humor, including something vulgar, strange (do not be afraid, I really get a positive from this),
- interesting and qualitative AD-cards,
- cards with the words "May, 1-st", "Mayday" (and others the same), because I was born on this day :)
- winter, Christmas and New Year cards in December and January,
- Happy Birthday postcards (not double) or just cards with wishes in April and May.
And... I do not like this part, but I don't like thin postcards of poor quality (unfortunately, some online stores don't attach importance to thickness and coating for cards, but our postcards travel around the world and should be able to survive this way), double folding cards, boring cityviews (exception: you send a postcard with a view of your own city/town and tell me about it); churches and religion; children.
I hope that my lists did not confused you? I love all cards chosen with thoughts about me. ;) I'm waiting for the signed card without an envelope (except erotic - let's not excite postmen :D). If for some reason you choose to send smth in envelope, still sign the card because I do not collect cards clean. You can write me about youself, about your daily life, interests, family or something else. If the card will have unusual post stamps - I will be delighted!
You can see me here:
If you write to me in direct, it will be interesting for me to follow you and watch your photos!
I register all cards as soon as they come to me. I'll be waiting...