My name is Ingūna and I live in small town Balvi (only 8000 people).
I have two kids - daughter and son. I like cross stitching, playing piano and gardening.
I will be happy to receive postcards with:
- paintings by Leonid Afremov,
- town/countryside scenes in sepia about 100-150 years ago,
- white tigers (love them),
- Hello Kitty (for my daughter),
- Lightning McQueen, Zdenek Miler's Krtek (for my son) или из мультфильмa Mаша и медведь,
- heroes and scenes from national fairy tales,
- Atelier Nouvelles images,
- drawn (cartoon) hedgehogs,
- national costumes or ornaments,
- anything colorful and cheerful.
In my postcards wall favorites you can see postcards I would like to receive very much, so:- when I remove one from my favorite, it's because I received it.
Please write me about something joyful or inspiring. Or some funny facts about your country!
Please, feel free to write me in English or Russian.
Thanks in advance and have a nice day! May all your dreams come true!