Hi postcardlovers from all over the world,
My name is Atik Imaniwati Birnes, Ima for short. I live in the Netherlands, but I was born in Indonesia. I'm a thirty-something girl. I love all colors, but my favorite color is shocking pink, red and everything with red in it (pink, orange, mauve, lavender). I also love art, photographing, writing, drawing, reading, crafting, walking and swimming. I have two adopted ginger cats, named Chelsea and Barça (yes, after the footballclubs, the previous owner loved football), and a hubby (not ginger).
You can check my favorites to see what kind of cards I love: http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Imaniwati/gallery/favourites
I would love to receive:
- postcards made from illustration artists (such as Natalie Lété, Misstigri, MmeStolz, you name it);
- 'vintage' cards, especially from roaring twenties, late 19th century till the fifties;
- fairy tales;
- high tea, teapots and teacups, sweets and cake;
- illustrated birds, butterflies or cats;
- funny illustrations from children books for example;
- famous illustration 'characters' like Hello Kitty, Alice in Wonderland, Mary Poppins, Wizard of Oz, Beatrix Potter and o/c Winnie the Pooh and co.
- Gorgeous edgy funny quirky creative selfmade cards
**** Postcrossers from Korea (or South East Asia): You would make me very happy if you send me a card of Choo Choo the cat from Jetoy Design. Thank you. ****
Please date the card and write something other than 'Happy Postcrossing'. i.e. your favourite quote (I'm a quotaholic) or poem, what you just ate or write me one of your dreams or wishes.
I'll be looking forward to post and receive postcards from all over the world ^^
PS: sometimes cards can get lost during posting. So if I haven't uploaded your card yet, please feel free to send me a private message along with the postcrossingscode.