You are going to send me a card? Yay! Thanks in advance!
My name is Petra, I'm 29 and live in a village near Prague. Currently I'm staying home with our little son (born in December 2018) but I'm still trying to keep up my job as a freelance translator. I love reading books, writing, listening to music, watching series and travelling. I'm introverted and prefer thinking & writing to speaking. I'm a daydreamer! Also, I'm left-handed and enjoy informing others about how hard it is to live in the right-handed world ;)
I'll be happy to receive my postcards written and stamped, no envelope. Please include the date and a small pictogram of weather and temperature :)
If you want to make my day all shiny and bright, please have a look at my favourited cards www.postcrossing.com/user/Idriska/gallery/favourites and you'll know what kind of postcards I love :)
In case I haven't received a postcard from your country yet, I would prefer a postcard with a nature or city view.
Here are some ideas of what I like the most:
• pictures with a dreamy or melancholic feel
• beautiful landscape or city views (I prefer single views)
• paintings or drawings of cities, streets, buildings etc.
• something typical for your country (especially nature, mountains, sights)
• 19 & 20th century art
• Leonid Afremov (I have: https://www.flickr.com/photos/145896833@N02/albums/72157671181238213)
• Sasha Salmina (I have: https://www.flickr.com/photos/145896833@N02/albums/72157671180315663)
• old advertisements and posters, old propaganda postcards
• underground/metro/subway maps
• British royal family
• sunrise, sunset, fog
• illustrated cats
• Titanic (ship and/or movie)
• vintage & retro
• black and white pictures
• Doctor Who (I am a huge fan of the 10th Doctor but will be very grateful for any DW card)
• Greetings from... cards from Postallove (only sent from the country on the card please & I don't have: Algeria, Azerbaian, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Georgia, Pakistan, South Africa & Venezuela)
• Disney princesses ♛ for the little girl in me (my favourite is Elsa from Frozen)
• Lego or golf for my husband :)
Remember: these are just some ideas, not a list of things I only want. Surprise me if you wish, send me a postcard that YOU find beautiful, I might find a new favourite :) Not sure what to send? Close your eyes and pick one :) But: please no advertisement or self-printed cards.
What to write on the card? Well, I love cards with lots of text so here is a little help for you! I would be extremely happy if you recommend me a good book. Also, I'll enjoy reading something about you, your dreams and wishes, or an interesting fact about your country :) Or you can just draw something on the card, I love little drawings!
♡ Thanks for reading this and have a great day! ♡