Icemom(or Diane) is a member in United States of America . She has been a member for 2 months (66 days).
PLEASE NOTE: When you write the number one, please leave off the slanted serif. Make the number one look like this: |. The post office keeps delivering my cards to the prison (54307), instead of to me!
I am co-owner and co-founder of my own business, a content writing agency. I work long hours from home. When I'm not working, I enjoy my balcony garden, reading, cooking, binge watching TV and geocaching. My adult daughter just gave birth to our new grandson, so I'm pretty excited about him, too.
I live in Green Bay, Wisconsin, home of the Green Bay Packers. It's a small city of 106,000, so it's pretty exciting to have a top American Football team right here.
I like all kinds of postcards. I'm interested in where you live, what is cool in your town, what the tourists like, what non-tourists like. Want to send me your original art? OK! Feel like sending me a recipe to try? Sure! Want to show me something that interests you, that brings you joy, that you think is quirky or that makes you laugh? Terrific! I'm interested in it all and I want to see what you're in the mood to send me.
I'd prefer cards to be handwritten and stamped, but whatever. You do you. Whatever you send me will be perfect.
I can't wait to see what you come up with and what you tell me!
Diane (a.k.a. Icemom)
=====POSTCARD TOPIC SUGGESTIONS=====
Not sure what to tell me? Well, lemme help you out!
1. What's interesting about you or your town? Where's the spot that the locals know, but the tourists are unaware of? Why do people visit you or your town? Why are they staying away? (Too many cats? Too few cats?)
2. What do you like to do? Think like this: if no one paid you, what would you do anyway?
3. What's your job/daily work? Do you like it? Why do you do it? Is there something you'd rather do? If you could start all over, what career path would you take?
4. Describe your day. Tell the truth - OR - tell me a grand fiction.
5. How did you choose your superhero alter ego? How come you don't wear your cape and tights everywhere? Seriously. I dig 'em. Did you sew your costume yourself? What's your origin story?
6. If you ran the world for a day, what would you do? (Me? I'd make it rain only at night. This rainy day stuff is *poor planning.*)
7. I'm interested in you as an artist. C'mon. Don't be modest. What do you create? Who is your audience? Why is this your passion? Who is your muse? Talk to me like I'm a snobby collector or art patron. (I've been creating in my *blue* period...)
8. Tell me how to spend this $100 in my pocket. Seriously. If you don't help, I'll just blow it on stamps and postcards.
9. What's the best piece of advice you've been given? Even better, what's the worst? What lesson did you have to learn the hard way? Could you have learned it the easy way?
10. When's the last time you laughed so hard you got the hiccups? Ever laugh in an inappropriate place or at an inappropriate time? Tell. Me. We'll laugh together!
11. Hauntings. Got a ghost story? Share, please!