My name is Alina. I live in Belarus. I like to relax in nature with my family. I collect maxi cards and postcards. Postcrossing gives me an opportunity to replenish my collection of postcards from different countries. This is a very fun and informative.
I will be very glad to receive a card:
- train; locomotives; public transport
- wooden houses, fences, bridges and other wooden architecture
- pedestrian bridges
- domestic birds (chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese and others)
- Insects (beetles, spiders, bees, dragonflies, butterflies, grasshoppers, gaterpillar, snail, etc.)
- wild animals; young wild animals
- domestic animals (cows, goats, pigs, sheep, donkeys, camels and others)
- horses, pony, donkeys
- amphibians (frogs, newts, lizards, turtles, etc.)
- marine life (marine animals, marine plants, seashells, etc.)
- nature; parks; gardens
- beautiful flowers
- art; paintings
- funny; humor;
Single-views is preferred multi-views.
I would like to receive a postcard without an envelope. I will be very grateful for the beautiful stamp on the postcard.
I would be interested to know a little about you. Write me about your hobbies or your family. If you have no mood to write, write then "Hello" in your native language and wish me all good. It is always pleasant to read these words.
Thank you for your attention and happy postcrossing!