Hello dear friend!
My name is Olga and I live in the city of Tiraspol, the capital of the unrecognized republic of Transnistria.
I work as Auditor and to receive higher education in Russian universities. In my spare time I like to embroider pictures, weave friendship bracelets and read books (romance, snot and tears).
Most of all I am pleased to receive the cards on the following topics:
- Card with the name of your city or country.
- The flag of your country.
- National Food.
- Beautiful landscapes.
- Just bridges and covered bridges. (A covered bridge I have a great love after reading the book "Bridges of Madison County").
- Greek patterns, characters and writing. (My husband has Greek roots).
- Cards with a lighthouse.
- Cactus and succulents.
- Labradors (my pet black labrador Sam).
- Cards with the image of calculators, money, balances (because it is connected with my work).
- The starry sky, the constellation or image of Aquarius (my zodiac sign Aquarius and I'm proud of it).
- Cards walls, doors and windows.
- Something orange as my hair color!
For direct swap:
Str. K Liebknecht 308, ap. 66
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA