Hi! My name is Ivan but you could call me Vanko. I am 31 years old working and living in Burgas/Bulgaria. The town is located on the Black Sea Coast, which I adore. There is sea garden where I like to walk or drink a cup of coffee sitting on a bench and looking at the sea. I graduated Finances a couple of years ago but I also founded a company for handmade souvenirs when I was 18 years old and I still develop it. You could check my Etsy shop to see some of the things I make.
My favorite books - "The Count of Monte Cristo" / "The Mysterious Island" / "Zorba the Greek" / "The Sun Also Rises" and many more.
Here some suggestions what I like
- oceans / seashells
- old buildings / industrial buildings/ factory / mill / workshop
- cards with traditional things of your country (clothes, food, souvenirs)
- trains / trucks / diggers / buses
- historical or famous personalities
- flags of countries
- weapons / posters of the First/Second World War / old propaganda posters
- books / reading people
- ships / sailboats / seaports / lighthouses
- coffee / tea / traditional alcohol
- fruits / vegetables / traditional cuisine / recipes
- postcards / mailboxes / stamps / postmen or postwomen :D
- city view but only single ones
These are just suggestions, you can send me any card that you like.
If possible send me postcards only from your country.
I appreciate a lot interesting stamps.(Good people from Germany, use different stamp than Schloss Ludwigslust if it is possible, thank you)
Please no handmade or folded postcards.
If you don't know what to write you could describe me your ordinary day, your dreams. I love to see fully written postcards. Text is even more important to me than the image on front. Check my received postcards.
Don't forget to write down a date.
DIRECT SWAP: My goal is to swap 2 postcards from every country. So far I have from:
- Czech Republic
My offers: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ct8ePmgKoxkR3bTZA