Hi everyone! I've entered from university as a philologist, also I paint on silk in batik technique. I like reading, cooking, gardening, studying languages and of course painting. I have 2dogs (the 3rd crossed the rainbow on Nov,13, 2018) and I love them very much!
I'd prefer to receive postcards with:
- UNECSO WH (missing list https://docs.google.com/document/d/11W0UHhdnG7WpmXlsA1i6T0q0Sv1C_FDxXiGLt9_j_Mw/edit?usp=sharing
- architecture (esp. art nouveau, baroque, gothic), street sculptures, caffees, traditional huts
- lighthouses, castles, ruins
- nature views(mountains, sea, rocks, lakes, islands, berries, mushrooms)
- elks,squirrels,snails, bear cubs, colorful fishes and birds
- local flora\fauna
- dogs (alive, sculptures and monuments of dogs)
- persons of figure (writers (Modern classics (penguin)!!, Che Guevara)
- national clothes, сousine, houseware, musical instruments, dances, feasts, masks, symbols of your culture
- recipes and food
- FOTW(I have EU,AT,CM,EG,GR,JP,RO, US,ZW)
- Did you know?
- "icons of countries"(have AT,CA)
- https://wt.nisan.tw/ (have AT,RU,TW)
- what do you know about..
- Greetings from...I have: AM, BD, BB, BG, CO, CU, CZ, EC, EG, FI, GE, DE, LT, MT, MN, NL, NO, PL(2), PT, RO(2), RU, SG, SK, SI, KR, CH, TJ, US, VE; Cologne,Genoa,Utrecht,40 russian cities, Shanghai, Guangdong, FuJian, Transylvania,3 romanian cities,24 ukrainian cities
- Lali Riddle
- Moomins, little mole, Inge Löök's old ladies, Mauri Kunnas, Rolf Lidberg trolls, Pettson och Findus, Wallace and Gromit, Shaon the Sheep, suicide rabbits, Hayao Miyazaki cartoons, Винни-Пух (советский),Reksio, акварели Виктории Кирдий, Nakashima Kioshi works, South Korea illustrations by J. H. Lee, Pat a Mat, robot Danbo, flower fairies, Acorn elf
- Harrison Fisher, Ellen Jareckie, Karolyn Blish, Николай Фомин works
- pin up
- Hilda by Duane Bryers
- art, esp. Dali, Rafael, Mucha, art nouveau, prerafaelits, russian artists of the 19th century
- detective comics (USA)
- cigarettes and tobacco advertisments (only old one,that are real masterpieces)
What not to send: senseless posters,ad cards, vulgar, of bad quality, and ill-timed (I mean Christmas cards should be received in winter, birthday cards - when there is my birthday...), totally covered with stamps (because they are not postcards then). I don't collect old cards with faded images or of bad quality.
Also I collect stamps(you can send me stamps also) and for this reason I prefer to get the postcard in the envelope
Statistics: 22.03.19.: 16753 cards from 141 countries, swaps 216 people from 76 countries