My name is Olga. I live in Chelyabinsk (it's about 2000 kilometers from Moscow).
My passion is traveling. I like meeting interesting people, different countries, their culture, history, art.
I like sports, especially soccer and ice hockey.
I like to meet friends, listen to music, dance, watch good movies.
Of course, I love animals, I have two friendly striped cats))
My most memorable events:
- the fall of the meteorite 15/02/2013, after which about Chelyabinsk was exposed to the world))
- a visit the finals of the European Football Championship in 2012 in Kiev, when my favorite teams played: Italian and Spanish national teams)
- holiday in Cuba in June 2014, sunny, cheerful and dancing salsa "Liberty Island"!
- a visit to Sicily in the summer of 2016, the volcano Etna and its cosmic landscapes are unforgettable!
I will be happy with any postcard, if you really like it))
But I have some preferences:
- the view of your city;
- sea, waves, beach, sunrise, rainbow;
- romantic cards (loving couples);
- flowers (tulips, poppies, peonies);
- cats and lions;
- Latin American dances.
I will be happy if you write a little about you, about your dreams and desires.
What event did you remember most?
How do you spend your vacation or weekend?
What is the weather like today in your city?))
Your favorite phrase or quote?
I am very close to the quote from the song of the Aerosmith "Dream until your dream comes true!"
Let each one come true with what really wants!
Good luck! Olga