Hi there! We are a small family from a small country called Belarus :)
Our names are Anastasia & Valery (30 y.o.) and we have a little son Roman (4 y.o.) Receiving a postcard from an other part of the world is like magic!
Valery work as motion designer in gamedev, Anastasia is event manager, but now all my time is dedicated to raising Roman.
All we are big animal lovers! Also we like to travel around the world.
Postcards we especially like:
- cats, dogs and other animals
- cars, trucks, planes, trains, ships
- beautiful views of your country, famous architectural constructions and something like that
- Winnie the Pooh, Paw Patrol, The Lion King and other cartoons for Roman ;)
- vintage cards; Soviet Union cards
- cards with unusual photos/old photocameras
- Space, planets, stars
- sport (especially tennis and Rafa Nadal)
- Harry Potter
- Star Wars
- Video Games
In December you can send us Christmas card =)
To postcrossers from Spain - please, if it's possible send me a postcard with Rafa Nadal - i'm a big fan of him!
And of course we will be happy received any postcard you sent =)
Stickers are welcome! :)
Best wishes and happy Postcrossing =)