My name is Anna, second year university student (Japanese studies on Jagiellonian University, eldest university in my country!). I spend majority of free time sketching/painting with watercolors or taking photos. I used to have a fluffy Chartreux kitty, but then he turned to some lazy grumpy cat... Ehh, cats.
Write something in your language! :) It can be a sentence or quotation, these are easy to think of and also interesting!
Also please tell me the title of your favourite song ❤️ And if you don't know what to write, then other favourite things, it's always interesting to know what people like. Something about the season, events, your hobbies, whatever you wish~
Here are some suggestions about the postcards, also every card of my favourites is more than welcome! :
* This picture is my biggest dream! Anyone?
And everything by Shinya Uchida!
I generally prefer postcards with drawings and watercolors, if I was to say to describe it ❤️
* watercolors, illustrations
* art by Starry阿星
* NAOHISA INOUE
* your country's night cityscapes, landscapes, food, festivals:
+ Asian lantern events and hanami
+ French lavender fields
+ American citrus orchards
* Alice in Wonderland
* anime (free!!, haikyuu!!, Code Geass, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Tsuritama, Jinrui wa suitai shimashita, Ergo Proxy)
* Big Bang, BTS
* cats, bunnies, owls and fluffy birds, all baby animals in general
* sweets (ice-cream, pancakes, cupcakes...)
* berries (blueberries, blackberries, red currant, wild strawberry)
* 'Guess how much I love you' postcards
* shaped cards!
* night, aurora
Please no multiview and ad-cards(unless they depict something from above). And please, please no photos of monkeys, dogs and insects.
Thank you for reading my profile, happy postcrossing!
FOR PEOPLE WILLING TO SWAP WHOM I'VE NEVER CONTACTED:
find me on postcrossing forum first ;)
PL-1087155 to USA