My name is Elena, I'm from Kostroma. It's a town on the Volga river, it belongs to the Golden Ring of Russian towns.
I like studying languages (love English), reading, crocheting & traveling. I've been in some countries and dream of visiting much more. For the time being, postcrossing helps me to "travel around the world" via cards :)
My received cards:
I love cards with the CAPTION on the front (country/city/place depicted on the card)
Cards that I’d most like to receive:
* TOURISTIC cards with your CITY/COUNTRY views (single view preferable);
* STATES of the USA. I’d like to collect all of them :)
Other cards I like:
* LANDMARKS/SIGHTS of your country/city;
* objects & symbols related to your place of living & TRADITIONS of your country;
* CITIES: London, Los Angeles, Warsaw, Berlin, Dresden, Vienna, Prague;
* NIGHT VIEWS;
* NATIONAL PARKS (e.g. Grand Canyon);
* ANIMALS, BIRDS;
* PEMBROKE WELSH CORGI dogs(!!!)
* NATURE (landscapes, seas, oceans, waterfalls, space, sky, sunset & dawn, flowers..)
* WEATHER (thunderstorm, lightning, rain, tornado..);
* MOVIES (HP, LOTR, Hobbit, Pirates of the Caribbean, Tin Tin..);
* TV-SERIES (Big Bang Theory, Bones, Friends);
* QUEEN band;
* Super Mario;
* frigates, liners, sailing SHIPS;
* famous PAINTINGS;
* WATERCOLOR pictures (NO abstractions!);
* ANIME (NO erotic!);
* New Year/X-mas cards (greeting folded cards are also welcome :).
* CHINA: drawn Chinese girls from this collection:
* БЕЛАРУСЬ: серия Фауна Беларуси, особенно с животными.
Sorry, but I do NOT like:
* POLITICS, WAR, ANY propaganda;
* ABSTRACT, ugly cards;
* POORLY self-made cards;
* AD cards (unless it's a movie card);
* BLANK cards;
Don't worry if you don't have anything from my list, any nice card will do :) You can also see my favorites - these are cards that I don't have but would like to receive.
I'm a stamp collector so I’ll appreciate if you put some beautiful stamps on your card.
Please, date your postcard & write some words in your native language. You can write about yourself, your country & what is on the card. It would be great if you write more than just "Happy postcrossing!" :)
I gladly participate in direct swaps so feel free to contact me & we'll arrange a swap :)
Thanks for reading my long profile!