Hi, I am 29 years old and I live in Lviv. I would like to know something about you and your life. Please no ad, (mostly) no handmade, flowers, no cats and dogs. There are some ideas for you:
- Views of your city or country landmarks, architectural sights of your city/country, wooden architecture;
- Cards showing the beauty of the nature (mountains, rocks, volcanoes, lakes, waterfalls, rivers, seashore, deserts, national parks, landscapes of Lapland, Aurora Borealis etc.);
- People of different nations and their everyday life scenes;
- Street scenes, markets, houses, windows, doors, walls;
- Traditional costumes or music instruments of your country;
- Books, libraries, old books, illustrations, reading people;
- Industrial buildings, steel factories, items from industrial museums, equipment of steel factories, coal or salt mines, mills, power stations, steam engines etc. (for example sights from the European Route of Industrial Heritage), old fotos of oil derricks etc. I am very interested in the history of the industry and make the postcard collection to this theme.
- Old and new trains, railway stations and railway pictures;
- Nouvelles images and Lali cards, Old ladies by Inge Löök;
- Cards with heroes of fairy tales (Moomins etc.), myths, legends; Alice in Wonderland (esp. by Arthur Rackham), the Little Prince, Findus and Petersson, Krtek, Shon the Sheep etc.
- Chocolate, sweets, cookies, spices, cafe- and tea-related cards, teapots;
- Cards with traditional ornaments, the aboriginal art, carpets, tiles from Portugal, Holland (Delft blue), Turkey, porcelain, ceramics, mosaic, stained glass windows, the blacksmith's work;
- Reproductions of paintings, frescos, icons, sculpture;
- I am really into Art Nouveau aesthetics, so cards with book illustrations, posters, houses, balconies, tile stoves, windows, doors in this style are welcome;
- The Opera Houses (buildings and interior), opera singers;
- Bridges (esp. steel bridges), lighthouses;
Thank you very much for you postcards, good words and kind thoughts! Have a nice day!
P.S. If you have time and wish please take a look at my favourits. I understand that favouriting postcards from countries like Afghanistan or Bhutan shows the persentage of the optimists among postcrossers but I indicate the style and kind of the cards :)) Thanks a lot.