I am a 34 year old mum from Belgium. I have two daughters (8 years and 4 years old). I work for a local non-profit organisation, and do graphic design on the side. My name is Joke, which is Dutch (but rather annoying to explain to English speakers!).
As for my postcard preferences, I like:
- 'Greetings from...' cards from Postal Love
- cards about Queen/Freddie Mercury
- cards about Hollywood's Golden Age
- 'Keep calm and...' cards
- Disney cards
- Anton Pieck cards
- retro/vintage cards (advertisements, movie posters, cartoons, ...)
- single view touristic cards from well-known landmarks in your area
- single view nature scenes from your country
- for my daughters: Simon's Cat, Peanuts, Where's Waldo/Wally, Pim & Pom, Zack & Quack, Masha and the Bear...
It would be nice if you could include something about your day-to-day life, or something about the country you live in. Your favourite quote or song would be nice as well. Surprise me when I open my mailbox :) If possible, please add the date in your message.
Looking forward to receiving your postcards!