Hello to everyone, my name is Christina (or Chris). I live in a wonderful small ancient town near the lake Il'men. I'm working on projects for local library and it's really exciting.
I love sport: Formula 1, WRC, MotoGP, ski, snowboarding, football and FMX. My hobbys are reading, listening to music, painting, walking, fitness, travelling, meeting with friends, visiting museums, exhibitions of art and concerts.
I collect things with the foxes and love so much these animals.
I like all kinds of cards (maxi, AD, self print etc.) with:
• foxes ♥
• formula 1/ motoGP ( Sebastian Vettel, Kimi Raikkonen, Mark Webber, Adrian Newey, Christian Horner, Paul Di Resta, Heikki Kovalainen, Valtteri Bottas, Damon Hill, David Coulthard, Mika Hakkinen; Sebastien Loeb; Jorge Lorenzo, Cal Crutchlow, Dani Pedrosa, Marc Marquez)
• race tracks (Yas Marina, Sepang, Spa-Francorchamps, Nürburgring, Albert Park etc.)
• football (FC Bayern Munchen, German National Team, FC Real Madrid: Wojciech Szczesny, Mario Gomez, Oliver Kahn, Manuel Neuer, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Thomas Muller, Gareth Bale, Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos and Fernando Torres is my favorite)
• ski/snowboarding (Petter Northug, Marcus Hellner, Shaun White)
• actors Daniel Brühl, Thomas Sangster, Bill Nighy and actress Tilda Swinton
• Hayao Miyazaki's and Tim Burton's films
• music bands (please, look at my last.fm profile: http://www.last.fm/ru/user/ReikoKitsune/library/artists )
• illustrations from comic books by Neil Gaiman (The Sandman, 1602 etc.)
• with characters from comic books, TV series and films by DC Comics (Batman, The Riddler, Poison Ivy, Flash etc.)
• paintings of Alfons Mucha, Albrecht Dürer, John Bauer, John William Waterhouse, Elizabeth Sonrel
• the yellow cards with the names of German cities. My collect there: https://goo.gl/photos/bGjf4RccEQkRHfEN9
• castle Neuschwanstein
• winter, north and mountains
• coffee/tea, chocolate or any other sweets
• delicious food/national delights
• knitting, cros-sstitch, embroidery
• red roses, jasmine, orchid
• view of the your city (but only night!)
○ See the gallery of my favorites, please. If you have the opportunity to send me one of them, I'll be very grateful!
○ If you want to send card in the envelope, then I would be happy if you put there a bag of your favorite tea :)
○ If you from Germany or other Deutch-speaking countries, please, write to me in Deutch, but easier - I'm just learning.
♥ If you are interested in direct swap write me about it!
All my cards here: https://picasaweb.google.com/113490505429183333544