I'm Hans, a Flemish-speaking 27yr-old guy from Belgium.
I live in the city of Ghent. The city is known for it's beautifull balance between medieval and modern buildings.
I fill my days with swimming, jogging, cooking healthy food (Thank God to the app "FitMenCook"), lip synching, dancing in the supermarket, playing roleplaying games and boardgames, visit museums,... I find sustainability a very important issue in modern society. People describe me as open, spontaneous, enthousiastic, sweet, someone who makes no judgements and always tries to come of a place from love.
I used to work as a caretaker for people with dementia, but the fysical intensity of the job was too much for me. I am looking now for a job as guidance in psychiatry, the revalidation department.
I like to receive:
* Anything that could give me creative inspiration. Think: anything with light, contrasting colors. This does not have to be clothing, I get also inspiration from drawings, art, architecture, ... It's a broad spectrum.
* Anything about theatre;
* Postcrossers from U.S.A.: please send a card which states clearly the state you live / you've send the card from. I'd like to collect all the 50 states (I already have California, Hawai'i, Illinois, Indiana, New York, Pensylvannia, Texas and Washington State);
* Anime, Manga, J-pop, K-Pop;
* Artist who have competed in the Eurovision Song Contest (Every year I take a holiday in the Eurovision Week, it's such a passion of mine that I can't focus on anything else :D);
* Anything that has to do with dragqueens. I'm a big fan of RuPaul's Drag Race;
* Weird cards, the weirder the better;
*Broadway, West End, all kinds of musicals (including movie-musicals).
Of course, these are no obligations, you can also send me what you like or want to receive yourself. I'm actually not that fond animals and of city / town cards.
- Your biggest dream;
- The most embarrasing moment in your life so far;
- Your favourite recipee. I like healthy food, so preferrably not too fat :D.
- Your opinion / passion about a certain book you've read / a movie you've seen.
I'm currently reading 'Dochter van de Dageraad', a beautifull book about Hatjepsoet, the first female Farao of Egypt. It has many layers. It's the first time I'm reading it, and the layer that has the biggest impression on me is her way of dealing with situations, diplomacy and turning into an adult with ambition and sacrifices.
(Apparantly these tips are hard to come by. Honestly I am disappointed if 'Happy Postcrossing' is the only thing I read on the card. I know you agree.)
Thank you for flying with us.