The great thing about a postcard? Anyone who opens their mailbox, holds a postcard in their hand,
smiles automatically. What could be nicer?
In times of digitalization it is important to preserve the old. Or does every email put a smile on your face? I am even more happy to be a part of this community.
About me: My name is Rebecca, I am 43 years old, single (involuntarily) and live in the second biggest city in Germany - Hamburg.
I spend my free time with swing dancing (Balboa, Charleston and Lindy Hop) and go to the cinema every week. Maybe you'll tell me your favorite movie?!
Postcard motives which I find great:
* Art (especially Art Nouveau, Pop Art, Expressionism, Abstract Expressionism, American Realism, Surrealism like Rothko, Hopper, Warhol, Mondrian, Lichtenstein, Magritte, Feininger, Richter, Marc, Pollock, Hokusai and Jack Vettriano)
* Typography, letter press
* Cards from LAGOM DESIGN UK, especially the zoo portraits
* Movie billboards and cinemas
* Glow in the dark cards
* Illustrations/ Comic (like Totoro, Yuko Higuchi, Moomins, Snoopy, Miffy, Bugs Bunny, Smurfs, Calvin + Hobbes, Paddington)
* Alice's Adventures at Wonderland
* Birthday cards in August
* Friendship cards
* Crazy pictures
Landscape, historical buildings and tourist maps are not my favorites, but I am happy about every card.
It's a pity if the back of the card has no text, so tell me something about you - your life, your last holiday or your love story! I'm looking forward to hear from you!
PS: I love to decorate cards or make envelopes with collages. You can find my highlights at Instagram!