September 22, 2021:
Hurray! Postcrossing User "Galaperm" from Russia registered my 2000th sent postcard:-)
October 5, 2021:
Hurray! I registered my 2000th received postcard, by Postcrossing User "Darya_K" from Russia.
I'm Katharina from Germany, and I'm happy to be a part of "Postcrossing"!
I live in Hilden, a suburb of Düsseldorf.
I am a sports enthusiast: running, biking and hiking is part of my daily routine.
On July 24, 2022, I will run the San Francisco Marathon.
At a farm, I take care of a blind horse - a 28 year old mare - and I love her to the moon and back.
Since summer 2019, I have been vegan.
I love to travel, especially to the United States (California and Oregon), Denmark and the island of Rügen.
I started writing postcards and letters when I was in elementary school, and haven't stopped until today. Even when I'm on a day trip in some German region, chances are high that my people will get a postcard from me.
Feel free to tell me about yourself, your hobbies, your family, where you are writing the postcard - whatever comes to your mind!
- U.S. landscapes, San Francisco, state maps (or anything related to the U.S.)
- sports-related themes (especially running, biking or swimming)
- sea, oceans, lakes, lighthouses, islands
- sloths, camels, lamas, puppies and any other animals
- musical instruments / song texts
- nature / landscapes, trains
...would be amazing.
But I'm definitely looking forward to any postcards from all over the world!