I'm Katharina from Germany, and I'm happy to be a part of "Postcrossing"!
I live in a beautiful art nouveau villa in Hilden near Düsseldorf.
I'm a sports enthusiast.
Since summer 2019, I've been living on a vegan diet.
At a farm, I take care of a blind horse - a 27 year old mare - and I love her to the moon and back.
I love to travel, especially to the United States (California and Oregon), the island of Rügen and Denmark.
I started writing postcards and letters when I was in elementary school, and haven't stopped until today. Even when I'm on a day trip in some German region, chances are high that my people will get a postcard from me.
Do you end your postcards with "Bleib gesund" / "Stay healthy"?
If yes, I'm curious to hear why you use these phrases.
What would you say to animals in convential factory farming?
Feel free to tell me about yourself, your hobbies, your family, where you are writing the postcard - whatever comes to your mind!
- U.S. landscapes, San Francisco, state maps (or anything related to the U.S.)
- the island of Rügen
- sports-related themes (especially running, biking or swimming)
- sea, oceans, lakes, lighthouses, islands
- sloths, camels, lamas, puppies and any other animals
- musical instruments / song texts
- nature / landscapes, trains
...would be amazing.
But I'm definitely looking forward to any postcards from all over the world!