Hello, Apa khabar, 你好, Horas,
My name is Khoo, I live in Penang Island, one of the many beautiful islands in Malaysia, it's located in the northern part of Malaysia at the Strait of Malacca. Georgetown is Penang state capital and UNESCO world cultural heritage site.
My hobby is collecting stamps. I love nature and admire the architecture.
I love postcard from these categories
--- nature & wilderness
* lake, river, waterfall, gorge
* mountain, hill, volcano, rock formations
* national park
* shoreline, seaside, cliff, fjord, islands
* forests (boreal, temperate, rainforest, etc...)
* grasslands, wetlands, desert
* scene of spring, summer, autumn or winter
* city, town view (bird eye view, night view, etc...) or village
* historical place, buildings, monuments, castles
* world heritage site
* bridge (classic or modern)
* dam, canal, dyke
* lighthouse, windmill, clock tower,...
* scenic drive, scenic railway
* church, temple, temple/church interiors...
* statue, sculpture, image or paintings of Jesus, Mary, saint...
* statue, sculpture, image or paintings of Buddha, Bodhisattva...
* mural paintings, stained glass, thangka(唐卡)
* paintings of nature, architecture.
Every beautiful postcard which travels from all places is bringing joys and make me understand the world better.
I will be delighted if you can show me the beauty of nature or architecture in your country.
I am grateful to receive your postcard, every postcard means a surprise to me !
Thank you ! Terima kasih ! 谢谢你 ! Mauliate