I'm a tree-hugger, backpacker, a photography enthusiast, a crafter, a calligrapher, and a fangirl. I love anything analog.
Right now, I'm focusing on building up my UNESCO World Heritage Sites (http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/ including tentative sites) & Intangible Cultural Heritage (http://www.unesco.org/culture/ich/en/lists) postcard collection, so, it'll be greatly appreciated if you'll send me one from your country.
Other cards I'm interested in:
● postcards from country of origin
● WWF (World Wildlife Fund for Nature) postcards (and stamps)
● Maxicards, shaped cards / Gotochi / 3D / wooden
● Illustrations by Четкова Наташа (Natasha Chetkova)
● Bears (any including panda, koala, polar and even stuffed bears and illustrations)
● SS501 / Tolkien / The Lord of the Rings / The Little Prince / movie postcards
Of course, I'll be happy to receive any postcards not in my list but if you can avoid these, please: multi-view postcards, tourist cards not sent from country of origin, greeting cards, poorly-made handmade cards. Thanks!
I love my postcards to be written and stamped. You can tell me tell me something about yourself or the card or your country and write something in your native language with English translation. Don't forget to write the date.
Happy Postcrossing! :)
P.S. I love stamps! I'll greatly appreciate it if you use beautiful stamps! I also like the idea of filling the postcard with stamps. :) (For those in Malaysia, can I please request for the Haiyan Disaster Relief stamp? Thank you so much!)