Gudai(or Monika) is a member in Poland . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,130 days).
My name's Monika. I'm a girl from Poland. I study Chinese at the university, I love languages. I'm also learning Korean and even tried learning Japanese but it didn't work out, unfortunately. It would be a pleasure to receive postcards written in Chinese from someone from China or a Chinese-speaking person （我要提高我的汉语）:). Literature and online gaming are my hobbies and I spend a lot of time reading and playing computer games. My favourite authors are Haruki Murakami and Polish fantasy writers. I'm also interested in Far East culture, especially Japanese and Korean.
Here are some themes I enjoy so if you don't know what to look for, take a look here:
- cute stuff - all kinds of fluffy animals, cute little babies, cupcakes, pretty clothes, etc.
- fantasy/mystical (dragons, elves, mystical creatures of all sorts)
- regular tourist attractions
- space shots
- art (classical and fantasy-themed digital art/paintings)
- Asia and UK
- Harry Potter, Lord of the Ring, the Hobbit, Haruki Murakami
- Disney animations
- minimalistic/symbolic postcards
- pictures of traditional clothing or anything related to your culture - especially if you're from China, South Korea or Japan
- TV series like Friends, How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries etc.
- kpop (Super Junior, SHINee)
When sending me a postcard please write something interesting about yourself or about your country/city (and maybe something in your language at the end? I think it'd be wonderful!). If you have a meaningful event that you'd like to share then go ahead, too! :).