I am Irina from Russia. I work at the Department of Cartography at the Old Library of St. Petersburg.
I would prefer cards which are dated, stamped, with your name and with name of your city/country.
I will be happy if you write my post address by hand (do not print).
You can wish the best of luck to me ;))).
I prefer my cards WITHOUT ENVELOPES and,
please, no foto, no hand made card!
Some ideas for cards:
* Christmas and New Year greeting cards, where I can see
Деда Мороза, Santa Claus, Joulupukki, Gnomes ...
* "Game of Thrones";
* fabulous fish, Gnomes, Norwegian Trolls, Fairies, mermaids, Peppa Pig, fairytale birds, animals with big eyes, Moomins;
* Оксана Зайка, Анна Силивончик, Наталья Деревянко, Анастасия Столбова , Gustav Klimt, L.Helje, Inge Look(Old ladies), Marjolein Bastin, Наталья Анурченкова, Виктория Кирдий (девочка с рыжими волосами)
* painting and drawing: children's drawings, portraits, Madonna, mythological subjects, Dutch painting, ethnic art, ornaments, , black and white graphics, you can draw a postcard for me ;)
* bread, coffee, tea
* old books, old clocks, old eyeglasses, old maps
* maxicards; * bird eye views
* close-up: flowers (only not roses), grass, leaves, moss, fruits, mushrooms
* trees without leaves, roots of trees;
* close-up: animals, especially: hedgehogs, chameleons, squirrels, wolves, owls, peacock, huskies, arctic animals, baby animals, seahorse (but please not silly, weird animal cards and not Zoo)
* colorfull fields, fields and mountains with wooden fences;
* rocks and stones with saxifrage flowers! or with other flowers
* foggy views, moon, sunset in the forest;
* retro-cards, retro-foto (not pin-up);
* small and old houses with lots of flowers or just weeds
* beautiful or old and broken - walls, doors, balconies and windows with flowers;
* a mother with her baby, children, old men, indigenous people
* sculpture close-up: antique, Egyptian, Buddha, christian, heathen, mythological, caryatid, telamon and...
* all about Buddhism;
* national costumes, masks, national holidays(please, write a few words about the holiday);
Thank you for reading to the end.
Have a happy day, enjoy your life :)
Can`t wait hear from you