Hello, my name is Chantal, I live in a town 120 kilometers in the South of Paris and I'm retired.
I have 2 daughters and 5 grandchildren.
I like the photography, the travels, the genealogy, the reading, the walking......and the cats (more specially kittens)
To see what kind of postcards I like, please have a look in the favourites in my wall of postcards
And the cards which have my preference are:
- The Royal Families in the world
- Collection "Chats Enchantés" of Séverine Pineaux
- Blues Cats of Irina Zeniouk
- Unesco sites
- Map's card
- The Mailboxes
- Meeting's card
- Disney's card
- The wines of your country
- Motorsport and especially Formula 1
- Single view of your town or your country (with the name please)
- Landscapes (and if you are from a rare country, this is what I would prefer to receive if possible)
- "Greetings from...."Already received:
AE, T, BE, BG, CA, CH, CN, HR, CZ, DK, FI, FR, DE, GB, GR, HK, HU, ID, IE, IT, JP, KP, LV, LI, LT, LU, MO, MY, MX, NL, NO, PE, PLx4, PT, RO, RU, RS, SG, SE, SK, SP, TW, TH, TN, TR, US
- Flag Of The World.....Already received:
AT, AU, BB, BE, BN, CA, CH, CN, DE, ES, FI, FR, GB, HU, ID, IE, IT, JP, KN, LB, LT, LU, MC, MT, NL,NO, NP, PH, PT, BL, MF, SX, SK, SI, RU, TH, TN, TT, TW, US, VA, Asean, England
- WT cards.....Already received:
BG, CA, CH, CN, CZ, FR, PT, ES, JP, LK, RU, TW, Year of the Rat, US
-MOTW cards.....Already received:
BE, DE, FJ, ES, FR, GB, GB-NIR, HR, JM, JP, LK, LT, LU, NL, PE, PT, AE, US
-Icons cards.......Already received:
AU, BG, FR, GR, LU, TW
-PWE cards....Already received:
CH, NL, PT, US
-W Cloud....Already received
BG, CN, ES, IN, JP, NL, RU, TW
-HPC cards.....Already received
CH, DE, JP, HK, ID, IN, NL, PL, TH, Bali, Bielefeld
I am not interested in Easter cards, drawings, cartoons, ad-cards, free cards, hand-made cards (sorry).
Please do not send cards other countries, only from his own country.
I prefere 10x15 postcards, but i like other cards too
Thank you and Happy Postcrossing!
US-7167714 1000th received
PS:Si vous souhaitez discuter/échanger en français sur POSTCROSSING, rejoignez le groupe "Postcrossing francophone" sur Facebook