Hello, my name is Chantal and I live in a town 120 kilometers in the South of the capital Paris.
I like the photography, the travels, the genealogy, the reading, the walking......and the cats (more specially kittens)
To see what kind of postcards I like, please have a look in the favourites in my wall of postcards
And the cards which have my preference are:
- "Greetings from...."Already received:
Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonésia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Mexico, Netherland, Norway, Peru, Poland (the 3 cards),Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sweeden, Switzerland, Taïwan, Thaïland, Turkey, United Kingdom, USA
- Flag Of The World.....Already received:
Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, China, England, Hungry, Indonesia, Finland, France, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Portugal, Slovenia, Switzerland, Tunisia, United Kingdom
- Collection "Chats Enchantés" of Séverine Pineaux
- Blues Cats of Irina Zeniouk
- Cats of Irina Garmashova
- The Royal Families in the world
- The Mailboxes
- Meeting's card
- The wines of your country
- Motorsport and especially Formula 1
- Single view of your town or your country (with the name please)
- Landscapes (and if you are from a rare country, this is what I would prefer to receive if possible)
- Unesco site
- Map's card
I am not interested in Easter cards, drawings, cartoons, ad-cards, free cards, hand-made cards (sorry).
Please do not send cards other countries, only from his own country.
I prefere 10x15 postcards, but i like other cards too
Thank you and Happy Postcrossing!
PS:Si vous souhaitez discuter/échanger en français sur POSTCROSSING, rejoignez le groupe "Postcrossing francophone" sur Facebook