*If you've gotten a card from me, I hope you liked it! ;)
*If you've gotten my address, I cannot wait for your card!
*If you're just visiting, welcome to my oasis!
Postcrossings has changed my life for the better! What a wonderful opportunity this is to be able to send and receive postcards with people! It brings me great joy to connect with nice people across the globe.
I am a middle school student and I live in Palmyra, Pennsylvania, which is minutes from Hershey (where they make the chocolate :). I am homeschooled and I love art, baking, reading, and postcarding. I love being creative, making new friends, and having fun!!!!!
Sometimes i might make handmade postcards for postcrossers. I usually do these in watercolor and apply mod podge to the top layer to waterproof them. Then I send them out and pray they don't get destroyed!
I am open to getting postcards any kind of postcard, but if you need ideas, I love things like:
✈Postcard market "Flags of the World" series ( My collection so far: https://photos.app.goo.gl/LAoG5KiBdNna22o56) I will jump for joy if I get one of these in the mailbox!!! :)
✈Pusheen postcard booklet cards: my collection so far: https://photos.app.goo.gl/PpzjMvjzETQBYf1T7
✈ Paper Sisters postcards
✈landscapes (oceans, sunset, moonscapes, ice glacier)
✈I adore cute illustrations of anything!! :3
✈Animals and birds (cardinals are my fave)
✈positive words with art
✈baking, desserts, coffee, tea, sweet things, etc.
✈Food of your country ( i love art and photos equally!)
✈Anything from your culture
✈Gotochi and Kawaii cards
✈Cats, hedgehogs, foxes, red pandas, squirrels
✈Oddly shaped cards, maxi-cards
Seasonal card interests:
~Christmas cards in Nov./Dec.
~Birthday cards in Aug/July
* Multiview/self made/card in envelopes is fine
* My favorites wall is art, photos + themes that I like/think is interesting.
* Please write the date and YOUR USERNAME on the postcard.
* Also, please do not just put "Happy Postcrossings" on your card. I really appreciate a nice message. :)
* I always upload photos of my postcards, sent and recv'd.
* Please don't contact me about a lost card or try to give me your ID. Postcrossing clearly says not to contact someone about a card until they've gotten it.
* I am always active in Postcrossing. I am not going to leave anytime soon. Rest assured, if I get your postcard in the mailbox, it WILL be registered immediately.
I hope to be receiving your postcard soon :) Thank you for thinking of me and being so kind as to send me a postcard. Any kind of postcard is much appreciated!
Thank you very much and happy Postcrossings!