my name is Andrea (born 1959) and I live in a small town near Frankfurt am Main with my husband, my son (born 1996) and our cat.
I am happy about every card - really! And I am happy if you write something about yourself, what you are doing, how the weather is, is it normal for this month etc. I don't like empty cards or with a short "happy postcrossing" - this is sligthly disappointing. And please note the date.
If you have, please send me the following cards:
- all animals (the most I like are cats, of course)
- your town, your countryside, interesting buildings, interesting views (if possible only single views)
- ocean / sea (lighthouses, boats, ships, sailboats, sea shells, etc.)
- postcrossers from Greek - I like the typical island postcards with white houses, flowers, cats and the ocean behind
- flowers, trees which are typical for your country
- airports, airplanes etc.
- tower buildings
- selfmade are welcome
- no christmas-cards and no AD-cards please
And if you want, please write a short sentence in your language with translation into english.
I am looking forward to your postcard!
DE-10440157 MartinGym, Slovakia
DE-10561089 PopMarti, Mexico
DE-11229228 yana2011, Russia
DE-10816620 China, Zoely