Hi! My name is Natalia, I live in Russia, Siberia.
I am an ordinary girl, I like to read books, to go by trains and planes, I adore the sailing ships and the sea, I dream of interesting trips (to Europe, to the sea and still there is a lot of where) to see the polar lights and Eiffel Tower, Scotland and Ireland, and many, many other.
I don 't demand to send just that, just saying I like it:
- the sleeping drawn girls or animals for the Sleeping collection - my collection: https://disk.yandex.ru/client/disk/Recieved%20сards.%20Полученные/Спящая%20коллекция.%20Sleepy%20collection
- postal themes,
- books. My Books collection: https://disk.yandex.ru/client/disk/Recieved%20сards.%20Полученные/Книги.%20Books
- funny and sweet postcards,
- sun, sea, water, space, sailing ships, anchors, steering wheels, compasses and other sea devices,
- ancient and funny maps,
- paints (especiall I.Shishkin, Claude Monet),
- cartoons (Dysney's princess - Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, Cinderella); Simpsons, Miyadzaki - "Totoro" and other, Sailormoon,
- TV-shows (Friends, The Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, White Collar, The Witcher), "Guardians of the Galaxy"
- drawing animals
- рисованные открытки Анастасии Ерёменко, Лены Гнедковой, Ирины Зенюк, Ирины Смирновой, Леонида Афремова), только, пожалуйста, не Викторию Кирдий, не Наталью Анурченкову, и не Чижикова,
- drawing cities,
- bridges, streetlamps, lantern, clock, northern lights,
- flowers (especiall yellow roses, yellow tulips, dandelions),
- Bruce Willis, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Theo Rossi, Boris Kojoe, Clark Gable, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
- railway station & platforms,
- simply beautiful postcards,
- Modern royal families, especially British, Spanish and Norwegian.
...but with pleasure I will look at that you like.
х - Пожалуйста, не надо старых советских открыток - они, в основном, уже не смотрятся достойно. %)
And, if it isn't difficult, write a few of words in the our language with translate?
If you want to send a card in an envelope - send it. Then I will be able to unstick stamps from it for a collection. :-)
The sticked tickets of your city transport or small coins on card - I'm very glad to see too.
From rare countries (with ID number of 5 or less numbers) I prefer to receive cards sent from the country of origin. I would really appreciate it if you don't send me cards that are typical of other countries than your own, thanks.
And my nickname on postcrossing forum is Solnyshko