I really appreciate you're reading my profile.
A postcard is a form of art, someone told me:)
Below you can see my extended wishlist:)
My main interest right now is boats:) Afterwards, animals, all kinds, especially wild ones. See below.
I would also like to receive the most wonderful card representing your city or country. But please avoid multiview cards. My wishlist continues like this:
• Nature. I love especially the cards naturally colorful. This is where Japan cards rule!:)
• Animals (domestic or wild). Including, of course, 4 legged creatures, birds, ocean-domain, but also insects, why not:)
• Specific plants / trees / parks / national parks/ nature reserves
• Buildings & architecture : castles, fortresses, mosques, universities, caves, etc
• landmarks (for example: @BE Manneken Pis; @DK Little Mermaid; @DE Reichstag etc.)
• Museums & exhibits
• Culture / people / traditions / costumes
• Music (big fan of Queen, Michael Jackson)
• Religion - churches, temples, cathedrals, people, etc
• Particular thing of your city/country
• Maps / flags
• Your country's first family/ president/ royalties
• Black and white
• Vehicles (cars, bikes, bicicles, trolleys, trams, subway, planes, helicopters, ships, boats etc)
• UNESCO sites
• Sports, stadiums!
• History, military
• Arts - only if something well-renowned (paintings, sculptures etc).
• Famous people: well known actors/actresses, musicians, scientists, historical figures...
• Nouvelles images, this is my collection of them so far: http://public.fotki.com/gabitelu/nouvellesimages-1/nouvellesimages/
• Cartoons - movies+tv series (Cartoon Network of the 90's: Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo; Walt Disney; The Flintstones; Hanna Barbera; in general oldies).
• Movies (favourites: Matrix and The Fifth Element)
• Hollywood Photo Archives
• Maximum cards (official)
You can visit my favourites http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Gabitelu/gallery/favourites
My private collection so far is: http://public.fotki.com/gabitelu/ + postcrossing :)
Of the highest appreciation are nice stamps of special postal issues. I do try to comply as close as possible with every request I encounter, so I am thinking whoever receives my address will do the same. The thing I realized is that if I want to receive nice things I first must send nice things. Do you agree? :)
My "NOT" list is:
- no add-cards, hand made or free cards.
- NO x-mas or other seasonal greeting cards please- I´m not into that!
- please, NO envelope, it is not postcrossing with it:)
What to write?
- a few words about yourself
- or a few words in your own language (and some translation, if you wish)
- or talk about the postcard you're seding. Let your imagination work for you:)
- It's nice to have the date on the card, so remember to write that too.
Thank you for your dedication, your small effort puts a smile on my face:)