Gaaga(or Galina) is a member in Russia . She has been a member for over 2 years (938 days).
My name is Galina. My profession of civil engineer. I have the son. He is student. On holiday I travel. I was in many countries of Europa and Asia.
I like to visit to new places, to meet new people, to study their culture, history, traditions. I like to read books about history and memoirs of well-known people and detectives. I go to the theater and art galleries Winter evenings I cross stitching and knitting.
I started Postkrossers to learn more about the world and people. Show and tell me your country, it's more fun!
-the art of of old and modern artists of your country;
- Inge Look - Old Ladies.
- Flower Fairies by Cicely Mary Barker ;
-military history (the first and second world wars, Napoleonic Wars, the Civil War in the US war);
-Cards retro and vintage;
-Сup of coffee or tea;
-Women's portraits in art
-national traditional suit and history of fashion;
-national and church holidays,ceremonies and traditions;
- your kings and governors;
-crafts, folklore and fairy tales;
-national heroes and heroes from books of your authors;
- Ordinary photos of everyday life in your part of your country. Children and old men;
-church and locks, palaces;
- pictorial maps from the country of origin;
- Vintage Style "Greetings from..." USA States postcard like thishttp://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-3169181 (I already have Arizona, Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Indiana,Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington,Wisconsin)
You can see here what cards come to my address: https://www.flickr.com/photos/133566984@N07/albums/72157665927960763
- US state facts like https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-3855348
(I already have Arkansas, Georgia, Nebraska, North Dakota, Maine, Washington, Virginia)
You can see here what cards come to my address:
Please look at my favorites from your country, and see to get an idea of what I like. And please use the real stamps, thank you.
I am pleased to swap cards wiht you. My album for exchange: https://picasaweb.google.com/118131483799222986382?feat=email
Maybe you are interested in something from my album, and you'll want to exchange. To Contact me.
I collect stamps. One of my last passions is to collect stamps: Europe CEPT(2000-2015) and World War I and II. It is hard to find these stamps, so any help would be really appreciated.
I would be grateful, if you send me the unused stamps on topics that I collect. You can instead of postcards. It would be better if you send stamps in an envelope between sheets of thick paper. Thus, they will not be damaged. Do not