Although I don't know you yet, I'm happy to imagine someone reading my profile.
My name's Alina. I was born and have been happily living all my life in a magnificent country - Belarus. I'm a frenetic traveller, reader, movie-watcher and dreamer :)
Here are some tips for you:
• I'm always pleased to receive cards connected with your native town (or place you currently live in). But please, ple-eeease try to avoid multiviews. I will really appreciate it.
• I do adore bright, cheerful colours, but my favourite one is blue. Even navy-blue.
• I like
- rain and umbrellas
- owls, cats, raccoons, foxes, wolves and seals
- Moomin characters
- Ernesto Che Guevara
- lunar landscapes
- Nouvelles Images
- postcards of unusual shape
- cornflowers and dandelions
- tea (I'm tea-addicted!), scrambled eggs, potato dishes, chewy candies and dishes that represent your national cuisine (pizza, paella, sushi ...)
• I admire the paintings of Vincent van Gogh, Hieronymus Bosch, Frida Kahlo and Pablo Picasso. Impressionists (Monet, Renoir, Degas...) are absolutely stunning.
• I'm also a big rock-music (and especially Bon Jovi) fan.
• I love cinema immensely. My 'blue-eyed boys' are Heath Ledger, Leonardo DiCaprio, Gary Oldman, Robert Downey Jr. and this list is not complete))) I'm also particularly keen on Alfred Hitchcock's and Woody Allen's movies & Star Wars.
• If you are from the United States, you'll make my day with a 'Greetings from...' retro-style card.
You can drop into my 'Favourites' for some ideas as well: http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Furious_forever/gallery/favourites
Remember: I'll be pleased with any postcard you have chosen for me, providing that you, yourself, like it.
Be welcome to write some words about yourself, your hopes and dreams, or simply line of the song which is now playing in your head. You can teach me a couple of words from your native language - just pick 3 words you consider important or funny.
And I like it so much - when people write on their postcards current temperature and draw small illustrations of what's going on outdoors. Could you do that for me? ;)
Thank you in advance! :)
Have a nice day and take care.