My name is Kasia. I live in Gorzow, a city in the western Poland.
I love to travel, explore new places and people living there.
In my spare time I like to watch movies, read books, listen to the music, baking cakes, play scrabble, solve nonograms (also known as paint by numbers or hanjie). I love to receive postcards from all over the world.
I will be glad to receive single view and only REAL POSTCARDS:
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites (most of all)
- famous buildings, historical places and monuments, architecture - but if you send a touristic card, please make it of your town or country where you live :)
- maximum cards/maxicards (it's not a big format, look at this site:
- Antoni Gaudí and Friedensreich Hundertwasser architecture
- National Parks and Nature Reserves
- Gotochi card from Japan - if you could send me one, please write your address, I will send you thank you card back :))
I really don't like Christmas and Easter cards, flowers, animals, cartoons, ad/free cards, or selfmade cards and photos, so please do not send those to me, sorry...
And if you could, don't send postcards in envelopes.
Received cards won't be marked as favs simply to avoid duplicates. When I get a card from my favourites, I remove it. If you were the one sending it to me, don't think I did not like it any more, I just prefer to get as many different ones as possible.
Thank you very much in advance :)