Frutina(or Kasia) is a member in Poland . She has been a member for over 5 years (2,112 days).
My name is Kasia. I live in Gorzow, a city in the western Poland.
I love to travel, explore new places and people living there.
In my spare time I like to watch movies, read books, listen to the music, baking cakes, play scrabble, solve nonograms (also known as paint by numbers or hanjie). I love to receive postcards from all over the world.
I will be glad to receive single view and only REAL POSTCARDS:
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites (most of all)
- famous buildings, historical sites, architecture - but if you send a touristic card, please make it of your town or country where you live :)
- maximum cards (it's not a big format, look at this site:
- map cards, especially old maps
- Antoni Gaudí and Friedensreich Hundertwasser architecture
- Inge Löök's funny old ladies ;) Please look at this site to avoid repetition
- from Ukraine - each postcard from "Listonosha.com" is welcome :))
- from Japan - if you could send me gotochi card, please write your address, I'll send you card back :))
I really don't like Christmas, Easter cards, flowers, animals, cartoons, ad/free cards, or selfmade cards and photos, so please do not send those to me, sorry... And if you could, don't send postcards in envelopes.
I like when the card is handwritten, with a real postage stamp, so I will be grateful if you wouldn't use Touchnote or similar site to send a card.
Received cards won't be marked as favs simply to avoid duplicates. When I get a card from my favourites, I remove it. If you were the one sending it to me, don't think I did not like it any more, I just prefer to get as many different ones as possible.
Thank you very much in advance :)