Hello! My name is Michael Frolov.
I live in the second capital of Russia, in Saint-Petersburg. I am an engineer. I love nature, animals and life in all her manifestations.
I have got a lot of hobbies: music (I love rock, folk, jazz, classic and just beautiful melodies), sports, photography, modelism, reading books (my favorite writers are Onore de Balzak, Teodor Drizer, Vasiliy Bikov), cooking and much more. I am interested in everything.
I like traveling very much. My dream is to visit all continents and visit as many countries as possible. I am interested in traditions, culture, national food of different countries. Of course, it is impossible to see everything. But I hope that postcrossing will help me to see more.
I'd like to get some postcards. But if you have a postcard on topics interesting for me, I would be glad a little more)) Here they are:
- National clothes and elements of the national costume of your country
- National food of your country
- Heroes of myths and tales of your country
- Traditional patterns and ornaments
- The symbol of your country (in your opinion)
- The most beautiful, unusual or interesting place in your country (in your opinion)
- Music and musical instruments (modern, classical or traditional)
- Dances (modern, classical or traditional)
- Retro style
- Mountains and volcanoes
- Old machinery and mechanisms
- Drinks (Coffee, Mulled Wine) and desserts
- Animals (especially cats, horses, dogs (I like English bulldogs))
- Erotic postcards (only in an envelope).
Or just send me a postcard you'd like to receive.
Write me some words. You can write about yourself, what you live and what inspires you. Write something interesting about your country or your city that can't be read on Wikipedia. What kind of food people eat in your country, how they spend their free time, what kind of music they listen to, what books they read and whether you share general preferences. You can write a quote from your favorite book or poem. Or write a few words in your own language, but don't forget to write a translation. If you don't like or can't write, then draw something) Express yourself as you like)
As you can see, I am interested in direct swaps and I want to find new frends over the world.
It would be great if you put a some preset into an envelope. It might be a tea bag, a coin,a banknot or an other souvenir from your country.
Best wishes and happy postcrossing