I prefer to receive stamped cards without envelopes. Feel free to send me cards featuring:
- nature (I am especially in love with the sea and lighthouses.)
- world and country maps
- portraits of ladies while reading
- iconic photos or magazine/ book covers (The New Yorker, Vogue, etc.)
- cinema-related or film posters
- art history (art movements like impressionism, art nouveau, and gothic.)
- vintage (black&white) and holiday concept cards (Christmas greetings, Hallowe'en, etc.)
- Russian friends, I admire Aleksandr Averin's paintings. I would love to have one.
I am very fond of cards featuring art. I was named after Frida Kahlo and I am absolutely in love with her gorgeous paintings. Multiview cards are not among my favorites. And, please no nudity.
I am also collecting logo stickers of music bands (in small sizes) and If you'd send me any of their stickers I'd be grateful forever and do a favor in response, just don't forget to write the return address :')
Please take the time to write a few sentences for me. A quote you love, a movie, or book advice. Don't forget to date the card too, please.
If you still can't decide on the card, you can take a look at my favorites or just send me your own favorite card. I'd love this idea too.
Please let me know if a card you sent to me has expired. I can register it and wait for your card to find my mailbox.
I wish you joy and good luck.