Dear Postcrossing friend,
My name is Franziska. I live in the vineyards with my husband and our three children. Tim Mikesch is 5 years old, Tom Lukas is 3 years old and Emma Sakura is 6 months old.
I like to sew very, very much. I sew unique pieces for young and old, according to their wishes. Have a look at my Instagram page. Here you will find some beautiful things that I have lovingly made by hand.
We look forward to postcards with as many beautiful stamps as possible! We love postcard design with stickers and/or washi tape. If you like, you can send us little surprises (stickers / washi tapes / magnetic bookmarks /magnets / coins). They make us smile. But not a must!!
Please don't forget the ID and the date on it. Many Thanks
If you don't know what kind of postcard to send us. Here's a selection of what we like. You can surprise us too!
Tim Mikesch and Tom Lukas love:
- Koala bear
- Snails (drawn or cartoon character)
- Captain Blue Bear
- The program with the mouse
I am in love:
- Amy and Tim
- Edition thousand beautiful
- Postcard of Shiitake Gensodo
- Gotochi (I will send you a card as a thank you! Please give me your address)
- Gollong edition
- Anime/Manga (Studio Ghibli, Sailor Moon, Georgie, Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Animals (my favorite animals are kingfishers, whales)
- Motifs from Japan (landscape / animals / flowers / trees / etc ...)
- Gorjuss (Santoro London)
Let's travel around the world! We look forward to your postcard!
Beat wishes, Tim Mikesch, Tom Lukas, Emma Sakura and Franziska