I love Postcrossing and looking forward to learning more about the wonderful people I share this planet with!
My home is in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. This is a city of over 1 million people and only 1 hour drive to the Rocky Mountains, where skiing is very popular.
I work in the Environment, Health and Safety department of Canada's largest energy company.
Most of my non-work time is spent:
1) reading and BookCrossing (see www.BookCrossing.com where I also use the name Fracula)
2) stocking books into my Little Free Library in front of my house (see www.littlefreelibrary.org)
3) playing with my Red Hat Society friends. This is an international organization for women over 50, dedicated to having FUN! I am Queen Glitter Bunny of Euphoria and a queen of my own chapter of 20 fun seekers.
4) Music - My husband and I love blues and folk music, especially live at festivals or clubs.
What kind of postcards?
Please, no tourist, multi-view cards, ad/free cards or nudes.
I am especially fond of:
- women wearing hats (fancy, outlandish, vintage or just everyday ones)
- bunnies and fairies
- books and people reading books
- funny or weird
- Inge Löök
- hand made cards
I also like art cards and if you have created your own, or an original photo that would be wonderful, too.
I prefer my cards without envelopes, so the stamp and card are together. Please scan and upload the postcard before sending.
I'd love to hear something about your interests and your country. If the card text is in another language, please translate it so I may better appreciate it.
Looking forward to hearing from you!