Hi everyone! My name is Tanya. I have a brown bear and nuclear reactor in the pantry, I like playing Balalaika and wearing a hat "Ushanka")).
But seriously, I live in the city of Saratov. Saratov is a city and administrative center of the Saratov region, Russia. It is located 858 kilometers from Moscow, on the right bank of the Volga River. Here you can see a small video about the city of Saratov: https://youtu.be/NgH-wZ6mDxc.
I work as a primary school teacher. I really like outdoor activities (hiking - my everything!), traveling, reading, music and art. I also play classical guitar and ukulele and practice clay modeling. I'm coffee addict. In my spare time I am making plans to conquer the world, but so far something more important has been found all the time))
I will be very glad to receive a postcard from you, where you can write a couple of lines about yourself, a quote from your favorite book or song (!!!), you can even draw something funny (not cats, please)
I would be very pleased if you wrote a little more words than "Happy postcrossing" on your card to me.
!!! Could you please tell me what you know about Russia. This would be very interesting for me!!!
Дорогие русскоговорящие посткроссеры! Ко мне абсолютно свободно можно обращаться на "ты". Мне кажется, что такое простое обращение делает людей немного ближе. Когда я получаю открытки из стран бывшего СССР, которые знают русский язык, но пишут на английском - это расстраивает меня. Мне будет очень приятно читать вашу открытку на русском.
- More, more books and all that is connected with this;
- art, especially impressionism and graphics;
- Christmas cards, I like christmas-cards all year round;
- rock-n-roll, rock band (especially Queen, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC// русский рок);
- V. Van Gogh, Claude Monet;
- night starry sky;
- black and white;
- Scandinavian fairy tales, Moomin;
- music instruments,musicians ;
- Keep calm and...;
- Harry Potter (book), Game of Thrones, Star Wars,The Big Bang Theory, Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, films K. Tarantino and T. Burton ;
- raccoons, foxes;
- photos of Northern nature ( я "чокнутая фанатка" Карелии и Мурманской области)
- mail art;
- old cars (50's, 60's, 70's);
- views from your hometown, region, state (I prefer 1 photo,not a multiview);
Cards in my favorites are cards I don't have yet, but which I like. Maybe they make it easier for you to choose a card. If I do not favorite your card, it does not mean I don't like it) if you are at a loss with a choice, send me a postcard that you will be happy to receive for yourself.
Postcards I would prefer NOT to get:
- CATS!!! / НИКАКИХ!! КОШЕК!! я собачник до мозга костей;
- I sent real postcards and I like to receive real postcards;
- No advertising or religious postcards;
- Vulgar postcards;
May the Force be with you!