Fogo_Islander(or Curtis) is a member in Canada . He has been a member for over 4 years (1,535 days).
Дорогие русскоговорящие посткроссеры, пишите мне по-русски (и на ты), пожалуйста! Спасибо!
Niestety, dosyć rzadko dostaję pocztówki od Polaków, ale gdyby co, proszę pisać po polsku. Dziękuję z góry!
Será un placer leer vuestros postales en castellano. Aquí en Terranova no tengo muchas oportunidades de usar el idioma.
I also read Czech, French and Italian, so please feel free to write in those languages if you prefer.
I prefer to receive written and stamped cards, no envelopes please!
Here are a few subjects that I'm interested in:
- ballet, especially Degas' paintings or anything related to the Ballets Russes
- books/literature, e.g., Evan Robertson's Bibliophilia collection
- cityscapes, especially if the photography is good
- classical composers
- dogs, e.g., Joanna Rusinek's dog-breed collection from Postallove (https://www.postallove.com/Postcards/Dog-breeds), Katie Scott's Animalium cards
- Grzegorz Chudy (Postallove)
- illustrated cards
- Josef Lada
- landscapes, especially if the photography is good
- pin-up girls
- PLAKAT-POLSKA series by Ryszard Kaja (thecard.pl)
- St. Petersburg, Russia
- U.S. National Parks (59-card series by the Anderson Design Group)
- Wiktor Najbor (Postallove)
If you take a look at my favorites, this should give you an idea of the kinds of cards that I like. It doesn't mean that I'm hoping someone will send me those exact cards.
All of the above information is about my preferences, not my expectations. In the end, I like opening my mailbox and finding a postcard inside, so please don't stress too much about finding the perfect card. Also, I appreciate what's on the back of the postcard as much as what's on the front, so please do write something about yourself.
I also sell my own collection of postcards, which you can see here: http://www.redbubble.com/people/cjbwaw/portfolio. If you would like to purchase a postcard, please be sure that you choose the postcard option so as to avoid accidentally ordering folded greeting cards.