***I am looking for the Spanish postcrosser from Barcelona who sent me a postcard with Arwen. The ID got torn on the way, so I cannot register your postcard. Please message me, if you see this.
My name is Nastya. I come from Russia but moved to Germany to study. My hobbies are listening to music, travelling, reading, learning different cultures and languages and singing.
I'll be happy to receive any card (the only ones I don't like are anime). If you're unsure what to send, this list might help you:
- anything purple or violet
- retro, pin up
- where's Waldo/Wally?
- Muse (the band)
- Game of Thrones
- Keep calm postcards
- water (from rain drops or puddles to seas and waterfalls)
- paintings by Leonid Afremov/Vlad Kravchuk/Willem Haenraets
- mermaids, sirens
- Pre-Raphaelites: J.W.Waterhouse (especially "Lamia", "Miranda - the Tempest", "Undine" and "Mermaid"), Sir Dicksee ("La Belle Dame sans merci") and others
But honestly, I'm not picky and I like surprises)
Wenn Ihre Muttersprache Deutsch ist, könnten Sie mir bitte auf Deutsch schreiben? Vielen Dank :)
I love it when you write more than one sentence. For those who don't know what to write here are a few questions which can help you:
- what word in your mother tongue do you find the most beautiful/funny and what does it mean? (please, use your native alphabet/hieroglyphs/any other writing signs)
- what is your favourite quote?
- how did you get involved in postcrossing?
- what is your favourite holiday and why this one?
- what are you looking forward to right now?
- what is the best present you've been given?
- tell me a stereotype about your country/nation and if it's true or false.
- name 3 inventions of the mankind that you find the greatest of all.
- tell me an amusing story from your life.
Большая просьба ко всем русскоговорящим посткроссерам: пожалуйста, обращайтесь ко мне на ты, формальности на открытке излишни, не правда ли?)
P.S.: I am sorry to say it, but I can no longer register postcards that I haven't received. I hope you understand.