My name's Natalia. I'm a teacher from Latvia. I live in Ogre, it's a small town near Riga.
I like travelling, meeting new people and learning new cultures and traditions. If I could, I would wake up every morning in a different city :) Now I'm dreaming about travelling to London...
When I have free time, I like spending it reading books. I'm into sci-fi, fantasy and crime fiction. And I'm a big fan of J.K Rowling and her books about Harry Potter and detective Cormoran Strike. I enjoy watching some TV series, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Grimm, Sherlock, The Big Bang Theory are among my favourite. I usually combine watching them with cross-stitching, it's another my hobby :)
Feel free to send me any card you like. But if you need some help to choose a card, here are my favorite card-themes in no particular order
- Something typical to your country
- Map Cards (especially USA states)
- Postallove "Greetings from..." (right now I have Lithuania, Belarus, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Russia, Germany, France, Indonesia, Turkey, Austria, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Hungary, Belgium, Philippines, United Kingdom, China, Norway, Slovakia, Netherlands, Finland, Switzerland, Spain, USA, Greece, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Poland (mountains, lake), Malaysia, Canada, Mexico, Singapore, Australia, Estonia, Croatia, Romania, Marocco, Portugal)
- GF big letter US states (received: .Massachusetts, Maryland))
- Flags of the World (received: Malaysia)
- Did you know? cards
- Ice-hockey! and other winter sports
- Square cards
- Umbrellas, rain
- Harry Potter
- Sherlock Holmes
- Big Bang Theory
- Inge Löök's old ladies
- Thomas Kinkade
- witches and wizards, magical and mythological creatures and things
- illustrations, watercolor paintings
I'm sure there are many other possibilities I don't yet know about, so anything you send will make my day. If you still need ideas, have a look through my favourites.
I am not a collector, but I do appreciate interesting stamps very much!
Please write some words about yourself, your hobbies, favourite books and songs etc. Your message is very important for me.
No hand-made cards, please.