Hello! I'm a specialist working with young people in the urban youth center. I nurture mind and intelligence in children and students). I am 39 years old.
I'm married and I have a daughter Maria. She's 12 years. She enjoy Irish dancing and artistic fencing and she love Harry Potter and especially Severus Snape. So the cards on this subjects, too, welcome)).
My hobby is reading. I prefer Remarque, Pasternak, modern Russian literature.
I like to travel in Russia and to visit new cities.
I like taking photos.
I like to play brain games in reality and online.
I like coffee))).
My favorite postcards:
- New Year and X-mas
- modern surrealism (Vladimir Kush, Rafel Olbinski, Anatolij Leushin, Wojtek Siudmak, Jacek Yerka and others).
- artists picting alternate reality like Alex Andreev.
- flags (I want to collect "Flags of the world". I have USA, UK, The Flag Of The European Union, China, Austria, Germany, Luxemburg and Indonesia flags).
- medieval period.
- fairy tales.
- fairies, elves, dragons, mythological characters of different nations.
- writers and scientists
- I love the pictures of Leonid Afremov, Harry Anderson, Thomas Kinkade, Jeff Rowland, Iruvan Karunakaran and Grandma Moses.
- Cats by Irina Zenuk and other drawing cats (no photo, please). I want to collect a collection of "PiCATso" cards (I have cat-cowboy and cat-British guardsman).
- Pettson and Findus.
- A Little Prince.
- All anime of Miyazaki or "Wolf children" directed by Mamoru Hosoda.
- Something on the theme of Harry Potter (drawn).
- Drawn owl, foxes, women.
- Funny drawn.
- I like maps (funny, modern, metro, vintage).
- Stations, old cars, aeroplans and other old transport.
- National traditions of the exotic countries.
- I like heartwarming and funny cards and cards that create a great mood!
Дорогие русскоязычные посткроссеры! Мне прислали одну открытку из серии "Эпические коты" с котами-немцами. Она классная, если у вас есть открытка этой серии, пришлите мне ее, очень хочется посмотреть другие открытки этой серии).
- I also collect coins from different countries and I want to try using postcrossing to collect a collection of interesting banknotes of small denomination. I would be happy if you will send me a coin or banknote of your country with a card, of course, if you want. Attention! There were cases when the coins was attached with tape to the card, was cut off. Please, if you want to send a coin with the card send it well packed in an envelope. Otherwise the postmen can complete their collection))). Thank you for understanding!)
You can look at my "favorites" when choosing cards for me. Attention: I add to my "fav" the cards that I want to received and those that I already received. Check if I already have such a card you want to send). Thank you!
Please, date the card. I'll be pleased to read some words in your native language! And I love beautiful stamps too