I am a humble English teacher who lives with a black kitty in an ordinary Russian town.
I enjoy a lot of things and I am very easy to please, but if you need an idea of what to pick for me, my most favourite things are (the order is not important):
- black cats and corgis
- elephants and whales
- exotic fish and frogs
- art and sculpture
- everything British or somehow connected
- cartoons (especially pixar made, pokemon, sailor moon)
- films and shows like Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, Friends, How I met your mother
- succulents and cacti
- pot plants and wildflowers
- space and aeronautics, also views of skies, especially at night
- cut out cards and cards of unusual form
- cards with patterns
- cards with quotes and sayings
Cards in ENVELOPES are welcome! I love stamps and always try to stash them away for my collection.
Anyway, I will highly appreciate anything you send!
I really love it when there is a hand written message on the postcard - just write whatever comes to your mind, or, if it is somewhat confusing, I will be happy to get a film recommendation on your card or something cute about your home, your family or your pets.
P.S. I update this quite often. Last time edited 01/06/2019