My name is Linnéa and I am a 22- year old girl living in a pretty small town in the south of Germany called Aalen, however now studying art history at the university of Tübingen.
I am a confessing book and movie addict and it’s pretty normal to find me deeply immersed in some random book (especially fantasy and crime) or in front of the TV ( right now I am really into Korean Dramas).
Something I have really become crazy about is traveling. There are so many wonderful places and cultures to explore, people to meet and delicious dishes (I am really interested in local cuisine, especially vegetarian and vegan dishes) to try and I can’t wait to do so. I have been to a few countries in Europe and recently to South Korea, which has become my absolute favourite place so far and I can’t wait to return.
But since it will be some time till I can go traveling again, Postcrossing helps me to see the world instead. I love opening the mail box every morning and finding postcards from different people from all over the world in there. Reading the messages, stories and greetings on the back side really makes my day (so if possible, please write more than just “Happy Postcrossing” or “Greetings from..” on there).
About postcards: I pretty much love most kinds of postcards but I am not really fond of “typical” touristic postcard or ad cards, so please keep them for people who like and enjoy them.
Here some ideas about cards that would make me smile:
Competition 2021 ~ I am having another yearly competition with my mom (AnneElliot) and this year we chose the topic: MOTHER AND DAUGHTER/ CHILD (it doesn’t matter if human or not human, drawn, illustrated or a photo...). We try to collect as many postcards about this theme as possible. The one with the most wins and gets a small surprise. Please help me win this one as well :) that would be great!
- South Korea/ Japan/ Taiwan: Country, culture, cuisine, korean drama ( especially fond of Kim Woo Bin and Park Bo Gum), KakaoFriends, illustrations and art (Jimmy Liao, Studio Ghibli, Ukiyo-e woodcuts...)
- Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts: I'm a huge fan and would be happy about everything connected to the books and movies. I am a Ravenclaw with all my heart and soul, so everything about this is very welcome, too:)
-Lord of the Rings/ The Hobbit
-Books and movies in general
- animals: cats, elephants, tigers, squirrels, Fox...
- GEO or National Geographic
-Buddhism, Yoga, Meditation
- Peanuts/ Snoopy
- manga and anime
- Art: Asian Art, portraits, skin in art, ...
- children's books illustations (e.g. Peterson and Findus, Astrid Lindgren or something typical for your country)
- my dream is to get some GOTOCHI or MILU postcards. (I would send a Thank you card in return of course!)
I'm always looking for private swaps and penpals. So if you are interested, just send me a message.
Happy Postcrossing and thank you for reading my profile :)