I am happy that you found your way to my profile.
My name is Linnéa and I am a 23-year-girl from the South of Germany.
Five facts about me:
- I study Art history, so I am interested in everything connected to art and history
- I partly live in Stockholm, Sweden for studying. As postcards are expensive in Sweden, I send most of mine when I am at home in Germany. But no worries, I always register the ones I receive on time!
- I am a bookworm and movie lover. My favourite genres are novels, fantasy and crime but I am always open to discover new things and topics. Always happy about book recommendations!
- I love to travel. Meeting new people, trying local dishes and seeing new places are some of the most wonderful things to me. My most favourite country so far has been South Korea, where I have been twice now.
- I am addicted to Postcrossing. I have been a member for quite some years now but still haven’t lost my appetite for more postcards. I am happy about all postcards I receive, so don’t worry. The only ones I don’t enjoy that much are ad cards or touristy kind of cards, so maybe keep them for people who really like them.
If you still need some inspiration for postcards:
— Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts (Proud Potterhead and Ravenclaw)
— Everything about South Korea, Japan or Taiwan
— Books and Reading
— Art (especially Asian Art, local artists, Portraits)
— Animals (Cats, tigers, squirrels, fox…)
— Veganism, Buddhism, Yoga
— Gotochi cards MILU cards (That’s not a request, just a wish! If you send me one, I will send a card in return:))