Dear my friend, thank you for sending card to me, 感谢你寄给我明信片. Some advice here:
- For a faster delivery, it's better to write or print my Chinese address if convenient.
- I'm interested in calligraphy, thus you can write in your way, no matter how cursive the words would be. But maybe the postman doesn't share the same appetite with me, so make sure at least the address can be easily recognized:)
- My Chinese name pronounces "Yù Xīn", "Yu" is the surname, it means "fragrant". "Lewis" is my English name, thus "Luigi" is my Italian name.
- I was born and now living in Nanjing (南京), a city in east China with a population of 8,000,000
- Now working as a computer programmer (software engineer)
- Love classical music
- Watching football. I support FC Internazionale Milano and Italy National Team.
- Reading science fictions. My favorites are 2001 A Space Odyssey, "The Three-body Problem" trilogy (三体), The Wandering Earth (流浪地球), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and all Jules Verne's works
- Watching animes. I'm a fan of Kyoto Animation.
I prefer cards about...
- map or flag
- postcrossing theme
- mathematics and physics
- starry night, universe, planets
- Japanese Anime
- cards in special shapes
- train or metro
Of course, any card is OK, as long as it's a card from you:)
More than a "Happy Postcrossing", I'm curious about...
- What comes to your mind when you hear my country?
- Some basic words in your language? e.g. How do you say "hello", "thank you", or your country name? For me, they are "你好"(nǐ hǎo), "谢谢你"(xièxie nǐ) and "中国"(Zhōngguó).
- Is there a football club in your city? For me, Jiangsu Suning F.C. is based in Nanjing and participates in the Chinese Super League. As I mentioned before, you can imagine how surprised I was when Suning purchased the majority stake of my favorite football club Inter Milan in 2016.
I'm looking for these postal stamps...
- Netherlands "10X ORANJE OP HET WK VOETBAL"
- USA "Views of our planets"
- World Cup or Olympics
- National flag
- Postcrossing stamps